M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

useurname

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

CIMG1701-1.jpg

Clipboard01-2.jpg

only ran for like 7 days like the rest of his pussy ass work take these words to hart you will need them!!!!!!!tier, you aint gonna do shit!!! he is all mouth.word is there is like 7 guys already looking for you and if you think going over down at rocket town was funny were just getting started all your shit is about to be long gone and i know for a fact you (tier) talks so much shit 3 different guys thats not even from nashville have already been here looking for you (tier) my advice to you is close your dick sucker before someone else does and this shit about you being king of nashville get the fuck outta here you will never compare to the past culture of nashville and most of the present nashville culture kid!!! respect the true thats been putting work in since 94 back when your little ass was in second grade...p.s. i think kid (tier) has been listing to to much three six mafia even this fake ass white boy is trying to claim tha bay or orange mound..quit frontin and grow the hell up.....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sooo whyd u post that here. i dont want to start shit either but what is posting that around in threads going todo besides provoke tier and make other people dislike him. if someones shit is whack and they talk too much, then whoever it is will get whats coming to them. starting stuff over the internet is pointless.

Re: M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

only ran for like 7 days like the rest of his pussy ass work take these words to hart you will need them!!!!!!!tier, you aint gonna do shit!!! he is all mouth.word is there is like 7 guys already looking for you and if you think going over down at rocket town was funny were just getting started all your shit is about to be long gone and i know for a fact you (tier) talks so much shit 3 different guys thats not even from nashville have already been here looking for you (tier) my advice to you is close your dick sucker before someone else does and this shit about you being king of nashville get the fuck outta here you will never compare to the past culture of nashville and most of the present nashville culture kid!!! respect the true thats been putting work in since 94 back when your little ass was in second grade...p.s. i think kid (tier) has been listing to to much three six mafia even this fake ass white boy is trying to claim tha bay or orange mound..quit frontin and grow the hell up.....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nobody cares...