M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

useurname

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i have better things to do than have some online beef with some toy ass kid. but real quick to get it out of my system: you used to write test and now edge...where the hell are you getting these names fucking professional wrestling? it sounds like something an american gladiator would name himself. and that place where you spot jocked mest and fake on same cooper is fucking ugly with that big DSK which stands for i dunno what. so keep your dick suck king shit away from everyone elses.

wtf are you carrying on with this spot jocking bullshit for? i only did one bomb remotely near sam cooper on a mendenhall overpass, and there was no fake or mest near it. on memphis writers you said mest and adecs. can't even keep your shit straight so stfu. they don't own the property anyway and neither do you nigga. and fuck all this bullshit rules of what you can and can't do. if graffiti was all about following protocol, it would be a big politness party, and you'd be the guy who takes everyone's coat at the door. wanna talk shit about names? well yours is perfect, you brown nosin' ass kisser. all you do is kiss ass to uh and tm. don't say fuck the beef that you started you suburban bitch. i'm gonna take it to the streets. lemme run into you one day fucker. maybe i'll come to bench this sunday. watch yaself boy, and oh, go and place a log upon the fire my dear boy, the guests are experiencing a slight chill.

Originally posted by test@Jan 28 2005, 07:44 PM

wtf are you carrying on with this spot jocking bullshit for? i only did one bomb remotely near sam cooper on a mendenhall overpass, and there was no fake or mest near it. on memphis writers you said mest and adecs. can't even keep your shit straight so stfu. they don't own the property anyway and neither do you nigga. and fuck all this bullshit rules of what you can and can't do. if graffiti was all about following protocol, it would be a big politness party, and you'd be the guy who takes everyone's coat at the door. wanna talk shit about names? well yours is perfect, you brown nosin' ass kisser. all you do is kiss ass to uh and tm. don't say fuck the beef that you started you suburban bitch. i'm gonna take it to the streets. lemme run into you one day fucker. maybe i'll come to bench this sunday. watch yaself boy, and oh, go and place a log upon the fire my dear boy, the guests are experiencing a slight chill.

i love the internet..