M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

useurname

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

Source: Memphis Flyer

Graffiti Buster

APRIL 30, 2006 - 07:32 PM

[/url]

It’s not exactly biotech, but an announcement by the Memphis-based Markee company last month could have lasting repercussions. Or more accurately, not-so-lasting repercussions. The company introduced its Dry Erase paint, a clear coating substance that makes walls dry-eraseable. We’re thinking maybe Graceland — especially with its new National Historic Landmark status — should invest in a few cans

(enlarge)

graceland%20graffiti2.jpg Graffiti at Graceland

Re: M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

Source: Memphis Flyer

Graffiti Buster

APRIL 30, 2006 - 07:32 PM

[/url]

It’s not exactly biotech, but an announcement by the Memphis-based Markee company last month could have lasting repercussions. Or more accurately, not-so-lasting repercussions. The company introduced its Dry Erase paint, a clear coating substance that makes walls dry-eraseable. We’re thinking maybe Graceland — especially with its new National Historic Landmark status — should invest in a few cans

(enlarge)

graceland%20graffiti2.jpg Graffiti at Graceland

I wonder if they've taken into account the variables. Like for one thing how some paints like the Nitro MTN Cans or Chromes that are different make up then standard paints, or like inks with stain additives? Will be interesting to see how it goes in the long run.

Archived