Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
useurname

M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn whats with all the ebeef. no one said u guys had to be best friends. if someone truely is a chump then they'll get what they deserve. dont think about what gay shit someone is doing and go do some nice stuff.

some flicks soon..........

hey kiddo. holla at your boy codak and ask him about the 'rules' down at union ex. or if you want to ask another old school local, look up natx. we were told back years ago that no one cared if we painted the back walls, but the city started caring when every time they or natx and i would buff it, it got repainted by a bunch of toys.

personally, i could give a fuck if any of you like me.

just keep in mind that you started this shit back when you started going over my shit with rollerblades and claimed you didnt know shit about it. why? because your a little bitch, always will be.

and even when i found out, i only went over one of them, the one on the car wash. paser did also, and he was also the one that dissed your gay ass rollerblade N down at union ex, but you dont have the balls to go over him do you?

ive told you guys time and time again, ive got no beef with you until you start shit with me.

so talk your little kid shit and about how your boys have your back, but not one of you can stand toe to toe with me without someone having your back.

this shit doesnt belong on the forum, so im through talking here. talk all the shit you want here, but if you got something to say, you know how to contact me.

Re: M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

hey kiddo. holla at your boy codak and ask him about the 'rules' down at union ex. or if you want to ask another old school local, look up natx. we were told back years ago that no one cared if we painted the back walls, but the city started caring when every time they or natx and i would buff it, it got repainted by a bunch of toys.

personally, i could give a fuck if any of you like me.

just keep in mind that you started this shit back when you started going over my shit with rollerblades and claimed you didnt know shit about it. why? because your a little bitch, always will be.

and even when i found out, i only went over one of them, the one on the car wash. paser did also, and he was also the one that dissed your gay ass rollerblade N down at union ex, but you dont have the balls to go over him do you?

ive told you guys time and time again, ive got no beef with you until you start shit with me.

so talk your little kid shit and about how your boys have your back, but not one of you can stand toe to toe with me without someone having your back.

this shit doesnt belong on the forum, so im through talking here. talk all the shit you want here, but if you got something to say, you know how to contact me.

fayxth is gonna cry this is really cute.

i didn't do the one on the car wash, dumbass. that was someone else. wow. what a stupid little girl you are. i don't have the balls to diss that paser handstyle? maybe if you would know what you're talking about you might've already seen i scribbled all over that 15 minute handstyle like 2 days ago when i found out about it. i don't know why paser wants to diss my shit though. i done nothing but be his homie and give him my scrap cans, and defend him every time an out of town writer said that "all he does is scribbles." whatever. i don't look up to you guys.

you don't care what UH thinks about you? great. we don't care about you either. but realize it's not just us. EVERYONE HATES YOU. and that's the truth.

"i hope everything you ever loved dies in your arms." -els.

Nigga respect mine, or anger the tec-9

Ch-chk-BLAOW! Move from the gate now

CASH RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME! C.R.E.A.M. GET THE MONEY, DOLLA DOLLA BILL YA"LL

Nosy Nosy Nosy....haha No hate hommie... but you say you didnt start the rollerblade zoom zoom bllshit over fakes peices..then who did? tell me that. You say Shoe....but hommie says he doesnt even no Shoe...has no beef with shoe and never has had a convo with the dude.

Then acouple months go by and what do you see...fucking rollerblade throwups... hard not to believe..unless you bit the shit out of it...

I saw the Nosy "rollerblade N" under union ex...so i dissed it...point blank...

Like I said no beef..I dont have a problem with you... but if you diss my dudes shit there is a problem..

If i went and dissed a Betor peice...all hell would break loose..Every UH dude would be running around like a chicken with its head cut off gossiping about it..talking this talking that..whatever .. Well im here backing my dude...you diss him you diss me..point blank

I

It might not be you.I could be wrong..But I know its some UH cat

Richboys.yuppies.middle man........that shit is clown...WHO GIVES A FUCK...this is graffiti Spray painting on shit that isnt yours..not a game of (Classifications)

15 minute handstyle....I dont remember there being a stop watch involved..but thanks

Gel your hair...whats wrong with that..you sag your pants

Whats wrong with rollerblading..dissing one of your crew mates(WASE skates) I skate..fuck it You are a "B-BOY" and that makes you harder?

You say you dont care if he paints over your shit...then why when I did..you went down and "scribbled" over it...you care hommie everyone does

You say no-name very loosely....YOU guys know who he is

No talent? Then riight after you say freshiest shit 5 years ago?? weird

Whats up with this "You guys" shit in that book you wrote up there?

get back to me on that

"Keep adding pages to the 12oz forum...we'll keep doing what we do"

LAWS.MFK..PASEROCK

no beef hommie..just my 2 cents

Actually, Eyso started the rollerblade thing. Eyso is our homie that emcees he used to perform with Conscious Physics. He met Faek one time and hated him. After Faek took the money from our jam we were all sitting at Eyso's and talking about what a douche the fake is. Eyso asked why we didn't diss his shit, and that he would PAY who ever dissed his shit first. Wasn't me, though. I just thought it was funny as shit the way the faek got all pissed so i started rockin one. I didn't bite it. We all have a rollerblade throwie it's a crew thing. But i didn't diss that one production. Chiggity check yourself. And i don't know what the hell you're talking about that I said Shoe did because I never said that. As far as the "You diss faek I diss you" thing. Sorry, but your boy is an asshole. Before he tried to steal our money from the jam, I thought he was a toolbag but still was cool with him.

And your parents can have money and you can still paint and whatever. But this shit wasn't invented by those people. How did you guys get into graff? Through a skating video game because you thought it looked cool? And i don't discredit you or your art at all. But I started writing because I didn't have any nice things so I had to go steal spraycans and make scribbles in the ditch. And it's alot easier to get up when you parents have money to give you for paint and shit. I gotta rack cans because I'm too busy tryin to buy something to eat and gas for my car.

Come on, you're telling me you did that handstyle in under 30 seconds???? I dunno thats cool it looked really good but I just think the freshest handstyles are the ones that are done in like 5 seconds and they're still dope. Flow. Prime example, Elser. That man has the freshest handstyle out of anyone in memphis I don't give a shit, and he can throw it up like he was signing his name.

Just my personal preference.

If you're a dude and you honestly care enough about your looks to gel your hair, somethings strikes me as a little off beat.

And if you rollerblade, that's cool do your thing. But sorry I think it's pretty gay. I know Wase skates...Know what happens when Wase comes around and talks about rollerblading? I tell him that I think it's gay. The difference between Wase and Fake is Wase is my boy. He's humble, dope as shit for how old he is, and doesn't act all cocky and bigheaded like the Faek. And yeah, I think B-boying is alot fresher than rollerblading. I mean if you really want me to Ill start a poll and let the people decide what's doper, but I think you know what most people would say. I think sliding 20 feet on your head is alot doper than sliding 20 feet on a pole. I don't think I'm hard. I just think rollerblading is stupid and bboying is alot harder. I know you know that too, because I remember when you used to try and break.

Nah. I really don't care. I scribbled over your handstyle to prove a point: That you are not Scar, You're not Codak, you might as well still be Adecs to me, fool. Don't tell me where I can and can't paint. I'll paint wherever the hell I want. That wall is never going to be chill again. Not because people paint the front. Because the city doesn't want it to be painted anymore, and so they'll never let anything ride for more than like 6 months. Damn. I might go do a whole damn wall of rollerskate throwies....

No......No.....He's pretty much a no-name. The only people who have ever really heard of him are from nasvhille because he used to live up there and the people in memphis, because our scene only has like 10 writers and everyone knows everyone. That's why we all know who he is. So that point you tried to just make is completely out.

I know all of this is gay and stupid. But the reason I do it is because peope like the Faek are so arrogant and smug and just all out gay, and yet they get away with it. And i know what the Fake sees all this. I know he sees it because he used to write CTRL as if he wasn't gay enough. I mean really think about that. You know from the first second you shake his gel-stained hand when he says that he's CTRL or "Tha Fayxth" that he's gonna be an asshole. I'm tired of him tryin to act like he runs this scene and that he's the only one with any skill. And let's get this straight, Paser. I don't dislike you. You're still my homie but I'm sorry I just can't stand your boy. Any beef I have with you doesn't even really matter to me. What you really need to do is hit me up so we can get down on an L and talk about this U of M wall you were supposed to get down on. You know my number so give me a call, buster.

Nosy Nosy Nosy....haha No hate hommie... but you say you didnt start the rollerblade zoom zoom bllshit over fakes peices..then who did? tell me that. You say Shoe....but hommie says he doesnt even no Shoe...has no beef with shoe and never has had a convo with the dude.

Then acouple months go by and what do you see...fucking rollerblade throwups... hard not to believe..unless you bit the shit out of it...

I saw the Nosy "rollerblade N" under union ex...so i dissed it...point blank...

Like I said no beef..I dont have a problem with you... but if you diss my dudes shit there is a problem..

If i went and dissed a Betor peice...all hell would break loose..Every UH dude would be running around like a chicken with its head cut off gossiping about it..talking this talking that..whatever .. Well im here backing my dude...you diss him you diss me..point blank

I

It might not be you.I could be wrong..But I know its some UH cat

Richboys.yuppies.middle man........that shit is clown...WHO GIVES A FUCK...this is graffiti Spray painting on shit that isnt yours..not a game of (Classifications)

15 minute handstyle....I dont remember there being a stop watch involved..but thanks

Gel your hair...whats wrong with that..you sag your pants

Whats wrong with rollerblading..dissing one of your crew mates(WASE skates) I skate..fuck it You are a "B-BOY" and that makes you harder?

You say you dont care if he paints over your shit...then why when I did..you went down and "scribbled" over it...you care hommie everyone does

You say no-name very loosely....YOU guys know who he is

No talent? Then riight after you say freshiest shit 5 years ago?? weird

Whats up with this "You guys" shit in that book you wrote up there?

get back to me on that

"Keep adding pages to the 12oz forum...we'll keep doing what we do"

LAWS.MFK..PASEROCK

no beef hommie..just my 2 cents