Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by WallDecoratR@Mar 23 2005, 03:08 AM

just seen a nice soner hand on fox news...... in a crime scene.....

I'm not surprised, I seen mad Soners in the grimiest hoods. The type of hoods where cops roll up on you just for being white like "what the fuck you doing round here??? You must be up to no good" then pat you down searchin for dope and guns and shit.

<----Racial profialing. :yuck:

Originally posted by SF1+Mar 22 2005, 10:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Mar 22 2005, 10:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-WallDecoratR@Mar 23 2005, 03:08 AM

I'm not surprised, I seen mad Soners in the grimiest hoods. The type of hoods where cops roll up on you just for being white like "what the fuck you doing round here??? You must be up to no good" then pat you down searchin for dope and guns and shit.

[/b]

i can agree with that sf1, soner does hit some grimey hoods, so does cre8. heres a debate ive heard come across, white kids taking foot routes vs hoppin in and out of there car... does it matter???? yes or no

wait a minute...wasnt there ALREADY a pbs crews like 5-6 years ago.. :huh2:

i got that same RAD truck flicked somewhere but without the CLUE and SMAK slams on it..nice to see its still makin rounds..

sidey:CESE dont know you but be safe..keep it gully... bangin' CESE slams all the way to BAGHDAD...

Originally posted by SF1+Mar 22 2005, 10:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Mar 22 2005, 10:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-WallDecoratR@Mar 23 2005, 03:08 AM

[/b]

oh yeah, ive gotten the old "do you know where you are" bit a few times..

Originally posted by SF1+Mar 22 2005, 10:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Mar 22 2005, 10:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-stay gold.@Mar 23 2005, 12:54 AM

some dude was trying to argue vatoe had a philly hand :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Nothing against Vatoe, but outatowners think that all you have to do is stretch your shit tall and all of a suden it's a Philly hand. :yuck:

[/b]

vatoes shit looks like some bullshit

thats james throw the el view his hand is a perfect example

of philly style

that shit looks like some gothic shit he about to do some voodoo on ur asses

Originally posted by SF1+Mar 22 2005, 11:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Mar 22 2005, 11:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-WallDecoratR@Mar 23 2005, 03:08 AM

[/b]

soner routes with his girl .. he aint been gettin it in tho

the whole thing jumpin in n out of a car yeah.. his girl used to take the subway to do her thing FREE PRIZ !!!