Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by skyzthelimit+Mar 21 2005, 08:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (skyzthelimit - Mar 21 2005, 08:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ShermHI@Mar 21 2005, 08:48 PM

Prsn and sire, i like that...  im feeling that Sem jawn, but u should'nt bang the All Out ...

its not the squad

[/b]

But it is A squad...

Originally posted by S N A 03+Mar 22 2005, 01:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (S N A 03 - Mar 22 2005, 01:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by beelkaemoney@Mar 22 2005, 01:02 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-SqurrlMaster@Mar 22 2005, 11:02 AM

why do you guys keep saying jawn????

you think thats bad..wait till we start with the "yah mean" and "boul..Bull" raps.. asshole...

LOL THATS THE DUMBEST QUESTION I EVER HEARD

ANYTHINGS A JAWN UR A JAWN UR GIRLS A JAWN UR TABLES A JAWN UR REMOSTS A JAWN ANYTHING IS A JAWN...

[/b]

Dude is deffinitly not from Philly asking that question...

Bump for that old skooze and rara shit... that zem hand is hot..

Sik stay wit the spots... that agent jawn looks fresh

Originally posted by B. Lightyear@Mar 22 2005, 10:14 PM

The Original SAD huh????????

that flick was over a SAD from 93, and some toy wrote sad over it or something, that what it refers to. i changed my name out of respect for the real SAD KIW as soon as i knew of him, in like 94 or so. that wasnt a reference to sad kiw, just the toy who dissed that thing from 93 (and this was in 1997)

Originally posted by zea1pbs@Mar 22 2005, 05:33 PM

yo sherm zems hands r pretty nice i dont like his throwups alot the wya the bottom of the e goes down far as shit but he is good as shit

you should learn somethin from zem's throws, because if the zea toss is yours, you should of thought b4 u critisized. your toss looks like 3 blobs of paint with an outline that barely makes letters. dont get me twisted, im not actin like im the shit, but to critisize someones throw thats almost the same name as yours, but yours is not even half as good dont make any sense to me.

Originally posted by zea1pbs+Mar 22 2005, 07:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (zea1pbs - Mar 22 2005, 07:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>i dont like his throwups alot (the wya the bottom of the e goes down far as shit) but he is good as shit

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-zea1pbs@Mar 22 2005, 08:56 PM

naw i like them ALOT (i jus tdoint liek how the z goes all the way down) i can get a pic of filth i saw it on there ...i like it alot tho

pbs? what the fuck are you kids 12yrs old or some shit?? stop posting GARBAGE!!! i ussually dont say shit but god, open your eyes NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR SHIT AND NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK........ like simuh said who are you to critisize?? and for god sakes if you do have some balls and stand behind your opinions instead of folding and doing a complete 180.....

WHAT THE FUCK DUDE????

side: cese- be safe and gods speed....

Originally posted by stay gold.@Mar 23 2005, 12:54 AM

some dude was trying to argue vatoe had a philly hand :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Nothing against Vatoe, but outatowners think that all you have to do is stretch your shit tall and all of a suden it's a Philly hand. :yuck: