Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by moowazz+Mar 20 2005, 04:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (moowazz - Mar 20 2005, 04:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by S N A 03@Mar 19 2005, 10:13 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-the weather man@Mar 18 2005, 05:01 AM

prozak= a snitch.

caem=a snitch

nise= a snitch

anyone who fucks wit these niggas r snitches

agua shut ur bitch ass mouth up pussy.bmp keep on talkin bout ur cap guns my rice cripspy treats snap crackle and pop more than u pussies...the weather man man cooler than ur fan man

yo sna holla at me  i like ur style

IM FEELIN THAT .. SNITCH ASS PUSSY'S

LoL People are funny always sweating other people....and not worrying about them selfs always worried about graffiti gossip...I dont know nise or prozack but i know caem and its funny how the only people that say this is the ones that sweat him or hate on him u dont hear his sqd or his peoples calling him this word that i wont even type because i could never think of this person doing that.........So stop tryin to type shit on 12oz to be all cool with peoples ... i dont type on this shit but had to say my words......

[/b]

moowazz??

AINT U MUAHZ???????? STOP DICKEATTING YOUR SNITCH ASS MAN

AND PRACTICE YOUR HAND PHILLY BOMBSHELL?? :haha: CRAZY

I DONT KNOW WHATS UP WITH GIRLS THESE DAY'S ... THE ONLY

GIRL I EVER GAVE PROPS TO WAS THE REAL QUEEN QK!

Originally posted by whiskybar@Mar 20 2005, 08:28 PM

kair.jpg

there is a wack pink and blue gage throw under the nice kair.

stop-sign.jpg

peep the FN tag, wheres SF?

sew-piece.jpg

THE NIGGA WHO INFULENCED BASCIALLY ALL KENZO!!!

KING KAIR !!! U GOT ANY MORE KAIR FLIKZ MOST THEM BITCHES!!!

I WISH I KNEW HOW TO FUCKIN WORK THIS PICTURE SHIT

Originally posted by S N A 03+Mar 21 2005, 12:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (S N A 03 - Mar 21 2005, 12:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by moowazz@Mar 20 2005, 04:06 AM

Originally posted by S N A 03@Mar 19 2005, 10:13 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-the weather man@Mar 18 2005, 05:01 AM

prozak= a snitch.

caem=a snitch

nise= a snitch

anyone who fucks wit these niggas r snitches

agua shut ur bitch ass mouth up pussy.bmp keep on talkin bout ur cap guns my rice cripspy treats snap crackle and pop more than u pussies...the weather man man cooler than ur fan man

yo sna holla at me  i like ur style

IM FEELIN THAT .. SNITCH ASS PUSSY'S

LoL People are funny always sweating other people....and not worrying about them selfs always worried about graffiti gossip...I dont know nise or prozack but i know caem and its funny how the only people that say this is the ones that sweat him or hate on him u dont hear his sqd or his peoples calling him this word that i wont even type because i could never think of this person doing that.........So stop tryin to type shit on 12oz to be all cool with peoples ... i dont type on this shit but had to say my words......

moowazz??

AINT U MUAHZ???????? STOP DICKEATTING YOUR SNITCH ASS MAN

AND PRACTICE YOUR HAND PHILLY BOMBSHELL?? :haha: CRAZY

I DONT KNOW WHATS UP WITH GIRLS THESE DAY'S ... THE ONLY

GIRL I EVER GAVE PROPS TO WAS THE REAL QUEEN QK!

[/b]

LETS BE SHORT IN SWEET.....

----> ONLY BITCH ASS NIGGAS TALK SHIT ON THE INTERNET. I DONT KNOW YOU BUT YOU SEEM LIKE A PRIME EXMPLE.

I SEE CATS GONE HATE REGARDLESS NO MATTER WHO U ARE.

WE WILL ALWAYS BE THA MO$T H8TED... ITS KNOW BIG DEAL.....

CMON BMP U TRYIN TO TELL ME U HAND IN ALL UR BOOK REPORTS ON HOW TO BE A THUG SPELLIN LIKE AN IDIOT...I KNOW U CAN SPELL THEE WORD FOUR......I DONT THINK IN CLASS WHEN UR TEACHER SAYS AYOO BMP HOW MUCH DOES THIS WEIGH U SAY. AYOOOO TEACH ABOUT FO POUNDS POTTNA .......I HOPE U DONT GET A HOLD OF THE NEW BEANIE OR 50 CD OR ELSE UR GONNA BE THE MOST GANGSTAEST NIGGA IN UR CLASS..... U EVEN KNOW HAVEK U GOT A MOUTH BIG ENUF FOR FO DICKS........WEATHER MAN MAN COOLER THAN UR CEELIN FAN

".I HOPE U DONT GET A HOLD OF THE NEW BEANIE OR 50 CD OR ELSE UR GONNA BE THE MOST GANGSTAEST NIGGA IN UR CLASS..... U EVEN KNOW HAVEK U GOT A MOUTH BIG ENUF FOR FO DICKS....."

the fuck you talkin bout....this shits disgusting i don't want to hear this homoerotic shit keep your fantasies to yourself. you clown tryin to act hard but i know who you are and last i seen you were a corny cirque du soleil lookin motherfucker lol weatherman aint never accurate, the only dopplar you got is that gaydar you use on 12th street

bump for that classic kair style dax/cube and peka

Originally posted by the weather man@Mar 21 2005, 11:52 AM

CMON BMP U TRYIN TO TELL ME U HAND IN ALL UR BOOK REPORTS ON HOW TO BE A THUG SPELLIN LIKE AN IDIOT...I KNOW U CAN SPELL THEE WORD FOUR......I DONT THINK IN CLASS WHEN UR TEACHER SAYS AYOO BMP HOW MUCH DOES THIS WEIGH U SAY. AYOOOO TEACH ABOUT FO POUNDS POTTNA .......I HOPE U DONT GET A HOLD OF THE NEW BEANIE OR 50 CD OR ELSE UR GONNA BE THE MOST GANGSTAEST NIGGA IN UR CLASS..... U EVEN KNOW HAVEK U GOT A MOUTH BIG ENUF FOR FO DICKS........WEATHER MAN MAN COOLER THAN UR CEELIN FAN

thank you for being my number one fan...

your greatly apreciated ;)

im in philly now so talk up.

THA MOST HATED

kiss MYY DICK!!!

CMON BMP U TRYIN TO TELL ME U HAND IN ALL UR BOOK REPORTS ON HOW TO BE A THUG SPELLIN LIKE AN IDIOT...I KNOW U CAN SPELL THEE WORD FOUR......I DONT THINK IN CLASS WHEN UR TEACHER SAYS AYOO BMP HOW MUCH DOES THIS WEIGH U SAY. AYOOOO TEACH ABOUT FO POUNDS POTTNA .......I HOPE U DONT GET A HOLD OF THE NEW BEANIE OR 50 CD OR ELSE UR GONNA BE THE MOST GANGSTAEST NIGGA IN UR CLASS.....

another visit to the psych ward, aka BYBERRY :skull:

WAY TO FUCKING DARK,HAD TO LIGHTEN THEM UP

braze

braze.jpg

braze

braze2.jpg

kes

kes.jpg

kes

kes2.jpg

kes

kes3.jpg

kes

kes4.jpg

kes

kes5.jpg

speed

speed.jpg

speed

speed2.jpg

speed

speed3.jpg

spy

spy.jpg

ALL OF YOU NEED TO SHUT UP.

SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS IN THE REAL WORLD.

THIS IS FOR GRAFFITI TALK,AND PICTURES.

THIS ISNT THE "KING SHIT TALKER ON THE INTERNET" CHALLENGE.

DON'T GET THIS SHIT SHUT DOWN LIKE THE OTHER THREAD DID.