Philadelphia

noschool2day

dasars book?

funny cuz i havent seen dasar in years

funny cuz i dont write and havent for years and never claimed to be anybody with status in this game then and now

but you obviously have some old hate do your thing

if i shouted you out 6 years ago in a blackbook and your still harboring ill feelings about that well thats something i dont understand so i cant really comment too much on that

if you still feel the need to have such old hate for me then handle that any which way you feel

i guess the internet will never change heads love to say this and that about other heads names but never leave theirs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

someone should flood this page with pix like the day it snowed a couple weeks ago, the thread was looking nice then, its a shame it took such a foul turn. without flix or justflix or whatever, this thread would be 100% worthless

im not gonna ramble on about what should be said and what shouldnt. but what ever happened to good old fashioned beef on the streets. no dis to the dude that TELLINYOUHOWITIS" was talking to but an overnight backpacker???? what a comical quote.

props to end and seza for really puttin in some heavy street work. i dont wanna sound like im sweatin them 2, but along my travels through shady ass blocks in all areas of the city, im finding fresh tags by them. plus i seen some fresh CM tags, and the dude spase(i think) tags are coming off incredibly hot, all hood/street shit too, props......it seems im seeing an incline on good philly hands, because they took a turn for the worst once buffman became the number one writer in philly.

Originally posted by LYVE IN 215@Mar 18 2005, 09:09 PM

damn the last couple pages been like a fuckin soap opera... with cheesesteak commercials in between.

i never been to chinks... tho it's right around the corner

ain't been to delassandro's in like 19 years... but they gooood.

i'd post flix, but i been usin film, and we all know how long that process is.

STILL HERE: i need matt's info again. i lost it

edited for fake ass internet thuggin

Y DONT U ASK THEM FOR THE DISC I THINK U GET IT RIGHT AWAY N U DONT GOTTA SCAN NUTTIN

Originally posted by the weather man@Mar 18 2005, 05:01 AM

prozak= a snitch.

caem=a snitch

nise= a snitch

anyone who fucks wit these niggas r snitches

agua shut ur bitch ass mouth up pussy.bmp keep on talkin bout ur cap guns my rice cripspy treats snap crackle and pop more than u pussies...the weather man man cooler than ur fan man

yo sna holla at me i like ur style

IM FEELIN THAT .. SNITCH ASS PUSSY'S

Originally posted by the weather man@Mar 18 2005, 08:57 PM

bmp i tell u to come through the hood and rumble me but thats a 7 hour bus ride from collage aint it..fake ass gangsta

Whats wrong with going to college. Oh wait I forgot....He's doing somthing WITH HIS LIFE!

Originally posted by MR.TRUTH@Mar 18 2005, 11:28 PM

WELL GUYS,I'VE BEEN CHECKING OUT THIS SITE FOR A WHILE,BUT FINNALLY DECIDED TO JOIN.I'VE BEEN INVOLVED W/ PHILLY GRAFF FOR A LONG TIME,TRUST ME BOYS,AND THATS JUST EXACTLY WHAT YOU ALL ARE IS BOYS,I'VE SEEN IT ALL AND DONE IT ALL.FOR ALL YOU GUYS BITCHING ABOUT BEEFS,YOU SHOULD'NT EVEN BE IN THIS,CAUSE THE BEEF IS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS THE GAME ITSELF..YOU SEE THE BEEF FUELS THE MEN,AND IT MAKES THE PUSSY'S RUN,THATS ALL THIS SHIT IS ANYMORE IS 70% PUSSY'S,THATS WHY THERE TRYING TO KILL ALL THIS BEEF SHIT,CAUSE THERE SCARRED SOME COMPETITION MIGHT COME THERE WAY,HIP HOP'S ABOUT OUT DOING YOUR OPPONENT,BEING ONE UP ON EVERY BODY,THATS WHAT MAKES A KING.SHIT I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU,BUT IF IM TRYING TO BE THE BEST,I'M TAKING NO PRISONERS,THATS HOW IT WAS IN MY DAY ANYWAY,WE JUST DIDNT GLORIFY IT,LIKE NOW..

ONE UP TO ALL THE KIDS TRYING TO BRING THIS SHIT BACK, AND THE OTHER 70% OF YOU'S LIKE LIQUID AND FAKE CATS LIKE HIM,JUST GO PAINT FLOWERS ON NAPKINS OR SOMETHING,DO WHAT YOUR BUILT FOR :king: :king: :king: :king: DONT CHALLENGE ME KID U KNOW ME,AND U BEEN STUDYING MY GRAFF SINCE U STARTED :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: THE TRUE KING :king: :king:

Shut the fuck up!