Philadelphia

noschool2day

hello hello i been readin this trash for a litl bit and i think it is time for me to type trash. after all thats what phily is all bout right?

i will start with da most recent and thats you evolve. talkin bout chesesteaks and tryin 2 side wit philly cats dont make you down. heres a tip -spend 5 years in the lab-tighten up your shit-then go bomb those sweet ass highways cause i know i will never see an evolve in the hood of philly. fuckin clown i will give you this though -you know your shit sux.

'til nex time toodles u fukin noodles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by workout@Mar 16 2005, 04:04 PM

i can see where you commin from...about bein at philly and shit but just cause your not in philly dont mean you cant find a good cheesesteak...

word to that...philly burbs got better cheesesteaks than most spots in philly...

genos? come on, next time i want some cheezwiz on a hot dog bun with a steak umm served by a fat ass cardiac patient i'll check em out but other than that the spots in philly are just tourist traps.

haha, everyone catchin feelins over some dumb shit now...im not tryin to side with no one, there are a lot of trashy hands comin out of philly too, just cause someone lives 15 minutes from me doesnt mean im gonna hang on their nuts, if shits wack, im not gonna pretend it isnt. i know my place, im not one of these young guns who catches one or two throws, thinks he is the shit and logs on here talkin mad shit...if you knew me, im not like that. anyway, this shit is just takin up room, if you want to get at me more about this topic, pm me.

imma throw my 2cents in for

chinks

and frusco

belly of the neast

and how come most neast writers dont throw up some nep that much

i know everyone wishes they could do np or wp

but the simple fact of it

your from the fucking northeast

yea it can be mad corn but there are some diamonds in the ruff

so rep your shit

74361753_m.jpg

i know the pic is small but i cant help that okay

5 bucks for 15 tracks from 97-2002

including "markers and meanstreaks"

Word. Rep yer shit! I'm from NWP. It's all good. I keeps it real on the Hip Hop, some bboy shit. Put down the cardboard and go off, go off! ha. ha. buggin'! But, rep yer shit.Don't ever lie or try to front like you weren't born and raised in such and such part of Philly...DON't MATTER! aLL THE PEOPLES OF pHILLY HAVE BEEN PARTICIPATING IN THIS URBAN CULTURE SINCE THE BEGINNING. iT'S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT REPPIN' YER COMMUNITY AND KEEPIN' IT GANGSTA! sO fuck it! kEEPS IT REAL. fORREAL FORREAL! aLLS i'M SAYIN'. pEACE.

Originally posted by Digs@Mar 17 2005, 07:12 AM

nEP pHILLY ALWAYS HAD DOPE STYLES, FLAVAH, A LONG HISTORY, A LOT OF SOULFUL EXECUTION. nep'S ALWAYS HAD A DOPE GRAFF SCENE GOING. i REMEMBER cHICAGO AND NARK, MEN. tHEM CATS HAD nep ON SMASH BACK IN THE DAY '89/'91 eRA. tHEY HAD SHIT WAY UP IN nep, LIKE AROUND THE nep aIRPORT. sHIT WAS CRAZY! aNYBODY REMEMBER THAT!?

----------------------------------------

i

mma throw my 2cents in for

chinks

and frusco

belly of the neast

and how come most neast writers dont throw up some nep that much

i know everyone wishes they could do np or wp

but the simple fact of it

your from the fucking northeast

yea it can be mad corn but there are some diamonds in the ruff

so rep your shit

there are these terror and enj nicetown

tags in the alley i get high at everyday on my 9-5

and they make me happy

74365671_m.jpg

tarken

4th grade

showed me the way

mad triple fat geesed over this dudes shit as well as cel and data's shit back then

neast

Originally posted by Digs@Mar 17 2005, 07:42 AM

there are these terror and enj nicetown

tags in the alley i get high at everyday on my 9-5

and they make me happy

74365671_m.jpg

tarken

4th grade

showed me the way

mad triple fat geesed over this dudes shit as well as cel and data's shit back then

neast

----------------------------

Word up, Digs! All those cats had/have nice work, flave...mad flaves! Cel was gettin' up when I was comin' up...Good to see he's still at it! Peace.

-------

fuckin internet dorks. i did my thing bak in the day so if pepl ask me where i get off talking shit, easy answer is that i held it down and pretty much all the shit that goes on in the game now is garbage. you all talk about hothead like either you love him or hate him, when the truth of it is he puts in more work than most cats, but in my time he put in not even average work especialy considirin he mostly steals his spots. but if you think about it dude gets his props by adding his ability to shoot and sneak peeple into the game. graff ability has nada to do with that. i mean how many cats has he gone over? nobody has that much beef unless they intentionaly create it for publicity purposes. i bet if agua wasnt doin shit over pose2 pieces hhead wooda never did the exact same thing to poe.

all you kids these days live for something that has nothing to do with puttin in work.15-25 years ago thats all that mattered and if you had beef you handled it.we Xed our enemies this is true but never did make sure we told all our friends and there friends. we never broadcasted it.i mean i know some writers that do there thing a litl bit now and all i hear from them is what they heard bout him or my friend said his boy said this about him. why dont you talk about who puts in work? cause if you didnt know by now, thats what graff is about. for my comment of the night is for the nut ass BIGDADDYKAEN, fuck are you? hope you just started writing cause the way you hype yourself up compared to the work you put in is a bigg difference. aint no half steppin??? nigga i aint never seen ya tag in my life and you talk bout halfsteppin? and sl500? like your big pimpin? nobody fukin cares, that shit dont impress me, nor do your nut ass posts. if you need a partner to write with, get someone who will teach you to actually put in work you fuckin herb. i know im pissin heads off, but dont even comment back unless you put fukin work in, cause if u dont, bottom fukin line, STOP callin yourself a writer. if u do get it in i wil be glad to adress your complaints.and again you can all ahte me if you want and ban me for all i care but the fact wil always remain that i will always be tellinUhowITis

philly went from havin kings, to clowns. im tha fuk out holla

Originally posted by Digs@Mar 17 2005, 08:03 AM

and behind curtain call #sleep

74371947_m.jpg

that is what you should strive for until then keep quiet..............

------------

:rolleyes: You see. I don't like this attitude. Strive to be like Kad? Kad is all city for decades. Much respect to Kad. Kad is a master without question! But, I strive to be me and no one else. I do me. Respect. Peace. Kad is an inspiration! But, in the end, I strive to be me!