Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by the weather man@Mar 15 2005, 10:10 PM

everyone that rote on that guy blew him first i was there it was awesome bmp got a tag on his nuts.. u guys r crazy these days.keep it up

come on champ, that dont even sound like something i would do.

if your going to talk shit, come up with something that actually make cense. i got one thing left to say.......

IM,

h8ted by many

confronted by none....

:king: LOOKIN FOR A COME BACK....

Originally posted by beelkaemoney+Mar 16 2005, 04:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (beelkaemoney - Mar 16 2005, 04:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sene215@Mar 16 2005, 11:01 AM

the suburbs.

weakness

wtf is this??

[/b]

weak-ass attempted wickets from the burbs, they are as common as mini vans out here

my take on fake ass "philly hands" - they are just like cheese stakes, you can try real hard to make em, but you gotta go to philly for the good shit

Originally posted by welovevolve+Mar 16 2005, 03:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (welovevolve - Mar 16 2005, 03:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by beelkaemoney@Mar 16 2005, 04:22 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-sene215@Mar 16 2005, 11:01 AM

the suburbs.

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

wtf is this??

weak-ass attempted wickets from the burbs, they are as common as mini vans out here

, you can try real hard to make em, but you gotta go to philly for the good shit

[/b]

dont dis the youngsers,there trying!i seen your(philly stuff)on the under pass all the way out in the burbs(k.o.p)area.is that philly?