Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cloud 9 was from west philly and was in 245, he used to get up a bunch around overbrook and 63rd street area, and the suburbs.

Oh and I also seen him up a bunch on temples campus, in bldgs and bathrooms....but dude was up for a while in wp like 96,97,98

i was on the blvd yesterday and i spied some fresh oz..jesc.throws..hands..also down north spotted a fresh huge throw from tr..karma..bee.of course no camera..

but heres an offering to the 12oz monster so he dont rag me for talkin..

njury.jpg

naw.jpg

oh yea i almost forgot the savior and someone?? el views..

good shit to evryone doin it to it!! :D

Originally posted by still here+Mar 12 2005, 09:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (still here - Mar 12 2005, 09:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-marker-cb@Mar 9 2005, 02:16 PM

that dub hand is hot,reminds me of an old kad tag!and the kes tag, although i put him down w/ taggin,i didnt show him that "S". mo pix!

That's b cuz you are not thee only one that put him down with taggin!

[/b]

i guess your taking credit for that "S",i meant no harm, just a little laugh on the ,s, kes is a friend and if you cant have a laugh w/ a friend,then what good is posting these pics ,its obviose that ,we(you) or whoever are posting these pics to have people see them,and want people to ,critisize,or say how great that shit is.relax brother.when kes writes his book,he'll give you the credit that is due!if thats what you wanted,? is this the same aia,w/dero?if so tell dero i said whats up!! CEBE ETC CREW ,5TH & WYOMING

im so slow, but bump for slice bout 2 pages back. i used to get him and sife mixed up when i was a kid. then there was a site from tbt that didnt rep much but outside his stompin grounds. but slice used to have fade technique....

anybody got any NITE tags, olney early-mid 90s, fade technique was unbelievable.