Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Word. I remember seeing Cel up throughout NWP and Uptown, etc. in the late-'80's-early '90's...Real nice hands. I like the round-at-the-bottom Cel one-flos from that era. So dope! Good to see he's still writin' and representin' Roxborough...dope neighborhood with a lot of hood history.

--------------------------------------------

Originally posted by cheerleader@Mar 11 2005, 05:43 PM

whats the new roster for ICP 2005, sf1?

THE ROSTER?????

SF1, MAY I PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION?

MY REPLY IS >>>>>>> WE STILL HAVE ONE MORE ROUND LEFT IN US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QK -I-

Originally posted by QK+Mar 13 2005, 09:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (QK - Mar 13 2005, 09:14 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cheerleader@Mar 11 2005, 05:43 PM

THE ROSTER?????

MY REPLY IS >>>>>>> WE STILL HAVE ONE MORE ROUND LEFT IN US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QK -I-

[/b]

ALSO, I HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY THAT IS ""SOMEBODY"" SOON! >>>>> SPREAD THE WOOOOOOOOOOORD !!!!

QK -I- :king:

Originally posted by QK+Mar 13 2005, 09:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (QK - Mar 13 2005, 09:14 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cheerleader@Mar 11 2005, 05:43 PM

THE ROSTER?????

QK -I-

[/b]

ALSO, I HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY THAT IS "SOMEBODY" REAL SOON! >>>>> SPREAD THE WOOOOOOOOOOORD !!!!

Originally posted by QK+Mar 13 2005, 12:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (QK - Mar 13 2005, 12:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by QK@Mar 13 2005, 09:14 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-cheerleader@Mar 11 2005, 05:43 PM

THE ROSTER?????

QK -I-

ALSO, I HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY THAT IS "SOMEBODY" REAL SOON! >>>>> SPREAD THE WOOOOOOOOOOORD !!!!

[/b]

Do i sense a QK comeback in the 05?... she gonna be reppin the -I hard this year?

GET OFF THE BENCH !!!!! I'll help u train! I got the equipment...

Originally posted by LYVE IN 215+Mar 13 2005, 10:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LYVE IN 215 - Mar 13 2005, 10:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by QK@Mar 13 2005, 12:19 PM

Originally posted by QK@Mar 13 2005, 09:14 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-cheerleader@Mar 11 2005, 05:43 PM

THE ROSTER?????

QK -I-

Do i sense a QK comeback in the 05?... she gonna be reppin the -I hard this year?

GET OFF THE BENCH !!!!! I'll help u train! I got the equipment...

[/b]

WATCH THE BRIX FOR THE "ALL STAR" LINE UP !!!

QK >>>> :king:

Originally posted by QK+Mar 13 2005, 05:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (QK - Mar 13 2005, 05:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cheerleader@Mar 11 2005, 05:43 PM

THE ROSTER?????

QK -I-

[/b]

Yes you may.

Eye-dot-dot! ;)

Originally posted by frijoles+Mar 13 2005, 07:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (frijoles - Mar 13 2005, 07:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LYVE IN 215@Mar 13 2005, 05:47 PM

eba00331280f00000116.jpg

that's a cese tag, right?

* sorry about the  quality, borrowed pic.

sho' nuff iz. where is that from?

[/b]

Phillyhiphop.com... there's a "hiphop model chick named vanna black, she got a link on there

http://www.vannablack.com/profile/gallery1.php