Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Melvin+Mar 11 2005, 02:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Melvin - Mar 11 2005, 02:38 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by tiptopshopdrop@Mar 11 2005, 03:14 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Melvin@Mar 10 2005, 11:21 PM

Yo anybody have some Cense flics? I think he's probly the dopest in philly currently. He got illegals that look legal. Holla!

Dear Melvin...

You (appropriate pause) are a social outcast. When Moses came off the mountain he added an 11th commandement. Post flixs and don't talk to Melvin.

Sincerely,

Concerned Citizen

P.S. watch ya undies! :yuck: !

Oh yeah and fuck Trump, 50 cent best businessman of the new millinium.

Dude....Chill! 1 thing your a nerd. that hole thing about Moses is just anoying. So get your thumb out of your ass, and your dick out of your dads. Bitch. One Love Melvin. Once again may I please see some Cense flics.

[/b]

Mr. Melvin

2 things for ya

#1-Go to Rite Aid and buy a camera and take flics of Cense for your own personal collection. (I will leave any and all jokes out of this for the good of the community)

#2-Go back to Jersey.

Ladies and Gentleman I rest my case.

Good Evening.

P.S. You dumb fuck, don't ever mention anyone's parents, stupid shit. Seems like you ain't got any sense pussy.

Originally posted by marker-cb@Mar 9 2005, 12:29 PM

anyone have kids that write,or know of this yet?like pep 's kids as a reference ,do they write ,does anyone know of this yet?could be premature but,iknow everyone is gonna say my uncle was,thats fine you can say!i just thought of this because my kid is bombing my house and we keep all the markers locked up in the cabs,hes 2 yrs. i dont know if this addiction can be passed on by blood.let me know what ya think!

i dont have any kids and i dont think my parents wrote but one day me and my boy were sitting at his house doing up some blackbooks and his dad came up and started doing some shit and said he used to write "mr. reaper" back in the day in and around kennsington. he was talking about doing El views and shit haha

Originally posted by the retired king.@Mar 10 2005, 05:34 PM

speaking of karaz.... like last month karaz and da bul bmp battle on paper... fire!!! we talking a battle that lasted for like an hour..... but on some real shit the young bul won that one if you ask me. young bul got some skillz

flix coming soon.

karaz is still writing? where did you see this?karaz was the first writer ,to do a show w/ canvas from philly,w/ lady pink ,fron n.y. this was 84,or so!!!!best wickets in philly!!he created it!that fade at the bottom,keep trying !!

also any pics of the legal wall kes,bird did the other 60 degree day on south st?

i dont know about no kes piks on south st marker..but i do know that the next time i goto south st ill bring the pressure cooker with me...dude got it last night in the neck..12th&South..DOA..fuck that!!!

what?in the neck are you watching the news, up late?what happen?

Originally posted by marker-cb@Mar 11 2005, 09:07 AM

[

what?in the neck are you watching the news, up late?what happen?

yea yo didnt you see the news..some dude got bodied on 12th and south at like 9pm the other night over some chick..shits too crazy anymore...im afraid for the summer shit will really get hot..cause like 50 Cent said..they aint got nothing better to do.. :nope:

edited: thinking too fast... :D

Originally posted by Nutonce@Mar 11 2005, 12:23 PM

trash like a lot of shit in philadelphia.

to me.

aren't you from harrisburg? LoL

who cares.

Hburg.

plz

y would you even comment on philly when your

from there? last I looked you weren't

exactly winning any ribbons for talent either.

Originally posted by tiptopshopdrop+Mar 11 2005, 03:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tiptopshopdrop - Mar 11 2005, 03:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Melvin@Mar 11 2005, 02:38 AM

Yo anybody have some Cense flics? I think he's probly the dopest in philly currently. He got illegals that look legal. Holla!

Dear Melvin...

You (appropriate pause) are a social outcast. When Moses came off the mountain he added an 11th commandement. Post flixs and don't talk to Melvin.

Sincerely,

Concerned Citizen

Dude....Chill! 1 thing your a nerd. that hole thing about Moses is just anoying. So get your thumb out of your ass, and your dick out of your dads. Bitch. One Love Melvin. Once again may I please see some Cense flics.

Mr. Melvin

2 things for ya

#1-Go to Rite Aid and buy a camera and take flics of Cense for your own personal collection. (I will leave any and all jokes out of this for the good of the community)

#2-Go back to Jersey.

Good Evening.

P.S. You dumb fuck, don't ever mention anyone's parents, stupid shit. Seems like you ain't got any sense pussy.

[/b]

Iternet Thugs are awsome, they sit at their keyboard and type shit. Its cool cause they get to hind behind a false name and act like some one they wish to be. I'm from philly actually. Borned and Raised, and your right about the parents part i shouldn't of said that so sorry about that. I was asking if any body had Cense flics cause I'm sure there are some that arn't still running, and how could i take flics of those? in the mean while graduate from school or something. and just chill.

Originally posted by the weather man@Mar 11 2005, 08:28 AM

the retired king its obviouse ur bmp .do us a favor u know how to spell u go to penn state stop sayin da bul or fo pound cause u aint never had rep and u aint never banged anyone with ur fotee pound machine gun.dont

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS NIGGA BMP SWEARS HE GOT REP

DONT WORRY THIS CLOWN ONLY COMES TO PHILLY

ON THE WEEKENDS .. PLUS IF ANYTHING MASK THE ONLY ONE

WHO CARRYIN... LMAO "THE RETIRED KING"

NIGGA U NEVER WAS A KING!

THE WEATHER MAN !!! U JUS GAVE ME LAUGH FOR THE DAY

Originally posted by Melvin+Mar 11 2005, 01:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Melvin - Mar 11 2005, 01:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by tiptopshopdrop@Mar 11 2005, 03:59 AM

Originally posted by Melvin@Mar 11 2005, 02:38 AM

Dear Melvin...

Sincerely,

Concerned Citizen

Mr. Melvin

2 things for ya

#2-Go back to Jersey.

Good Evening.

Iternet Thugs are awsome, they sit at their keyboard and type shit. Its cool cause they get to hind behind a false name and act like some one they wish to be. I'm from philly actually. Borned and Raised, and your right about the parents part i shouldn't of said that so sorry about that. I was asking if any body had Cense flics cause I'm sure there are some that arn't still running, and how could i take flics of those? in the mean while graduate from school or something. and just chill.

[/b]

Yo Mel,

If you can't take a joke just forget it man. Tryan lighten up the page a little bit and what happens, get shit all over, ahh fuck it. Peace