Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahah my pops used to rock "bobbysox" or sumshit like that back in late60's early 70's SW Bartram High he was a pitcher in highschool..im told thats where the name came from somethin baseball related..

sidenote:where the fuck did all these new "screen names" come from all of a sudden? :huh2:

thats some good storys ,the point is you gotta document this shit!!i had so much ,up and all my friends were big time,and all that shit doesnt mean shit, cause all the youngsters dont know or have seen it!just the storys we leave behind!take pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Melvin@Mar 10 2005, 03:40 AM

I wonder how many Philly writers are actually from Jersey. I noticed alot of people I meet in the city their from jersey and i'm like damn diggidy dawg. I just find it funny, but its all one love. Graffizzle Young Dizzles

\

THE GIRL KARMA AINT FROM PHILLY

SHE MOVED FROM JERSEY TO HERE CUZ SHE GOT A BAD REP

yo!digs i dont know where i got that pic ,i just been looking through these pics i had on the computer of all the writers i was down wit,and just put it up ,and asked for some more from that era, 5th st. etc crew, ill be posting some of the pics i have left from that time,soon as my boy scans all this in .

Originally posted by SF1@Mar 10 2005, 04:20 AM

Then you must be one of them center city art-school clowns.

Nah chill man I'm not an art school clown, but i have met mad writers from other cities, and I wouldn't call them clowns. Like just because they have a different style I wouldn't knock it because alot of it looks pretty dope. But you know to each his own. You have your view I have mine. One love. Peace.

Originally posted by beelkaemoney@Mar 10 2005, 01:26 PM

hahah my pops used to rock "bobbysox" or sumshit like that back in late60's early 70's SW Bartram High he was a pitcher in highschool..im told thats where the name came from somethin baseball related..

sidenote:where the fuck did all these new "screen names" come from all of a sudden? :huh2:

http://www.ppdonline.org/

Originally posted by Melvin@Mar 10 2005, 11:21 PM

Yo anybody have some Cense flics? I think he's probly the dopest in philly currently. He got illegals that look legal. Holla!

Dear Melvin...

You (appropriate pause) are a social outcast. When Moses came off the mountain he added an 11th commandement. Post flixs and don't talk to Melvin.

Sincerely,

Concerned Citizen

P.S. watch ya undies! :yuck: !

Oh yeah and fuck Trump, 50 cent best businessman of the new millinium.

Originally posted by tiptopshopdrop+Mar 11 2005, 03:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tiptopshopdrop - Mar 11 2005, 03:14 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Melvin@Mar 10 2005, 11:21 PM

Yo anybody have some Cense flics? I think he's probly the dopest in philly currently. He got illegals that look legal. Holla!

Dear Melvin...

You (appropriate pause) are a social outcast. When Moses came off the mountain he added an 11th commandement. Post flixs and don't talk to Melvin.

Sincerely,

Concerned Citizen

P.S. watch ya undies! :yuck: !

Oh yeah and fuck Trump, 50 cent best businessman of the new millinium.

[/b]

Dude....Chill! 1 thing your a nerd. that hole thing about Moses is just anoying. So get your thumb out of your ass, and your dick out of your dads. Bitch. One Love Melvin. Once again may I please see some Cense flics.