Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
noschool2day

Philadelphia

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if i ever cared what the europeans thought

i would be wearing wooden shoes

peace to sloester and cese

for hanging wit a bartender during that HERES ANOTHER ONE sixers loss

should had that shit wrapped up by the 3rd quarter

i think i would rather have the REAL jim obrien coaching right now

splattered on the sidewalk and all

so recently ive been seeing more and more DESPO hands. now i know that pretty much has been used so sometimes youre gonna have similar names but cmon...

ESPO is a king, plain and simple...you cant just add a letter to the name and basically steal the hand.

not to mention DESTN is one of the biggest writer in the city.

DESTN+ESPO=DESPO

lame.lame.lame.

Originally posted by SF1+Feb 27 2005, 02:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Feb 27 2005, 02:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LYVE IN 215@Feb 27 2005, 07:39 AM

who cares?!... either way he's wasting MY tax dollars, most of the people that want him free don't pay taxes anywhere  in the area!... f*#k it... fry him and lets get back to bombin.

:huh2: :huh2: That's fucking retarded! Fry him cause he's wasting your tax dollars!?!? That could be you!!! He aint ask to sit on death row for 20 odd years and eventually get fried, and neither would you if you were in his shoes! :huh2: :huh2:

That's rediculouse! It's these fucking politicians that are "wasting your tax dollars" against you and everybody else! get it straight.

[/b]

http://www.danielfaulkner.com/mythsdir.html

Originally posted by SF1+Feb 27 2005, 02:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Feb 27 2005, 02:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LYVE IN 215@Feb 27 2005, 07:39 AM

who cares?!... either way he's wasting MY tax dollars, most of the people that want him free don't pay taxes anywhere  in the area!... f*#k it... fry him and lets get back to bombin.

:huh2: :huh2: That's fucking retarded! Fry him cause he's wasting your tax dollars!?!? That could be you!!! He aint ask to sit on death row for 20 odd years and eventually get fried, and neither would you if you were in his shoes! :huh2: :huh2:

That's rediculouse! It's these fucking politicians that are "wasting your tax dollars" against you and everybody else! get it straight.

[/b]

you need to stop takin shit so personally!! do YOU have the actual evidence that prooves his innocence? do you think he's the ONLY dude to ever be wrongly convicted? is he YOUR boy? has he done SHIT for you? will he do shit for you IF he gets out? ... WHO CARES!!??

MY point is more that "the politicians" put people on death row and let them live life sentences before carrying out the actual sentence. (DEATH) and yes, i know there's alot of appeals and shit that goes on but dame speed it up a little. if they'd have done this expediantly, there would be no "free mumia" cause.

Now can we get back to the flix?

agreed...if he wasnt a cop killa then he'd b free by now after like 1000 appeals...and if our system is corrupt than so b it...rip daniel faulkner<-------

LYVE IN 215

"who cares?!... either way he's wasting MY tax dollars, most of the people that want him free don't pay taxes anywhere in the area!... f*#k it... fry him and lets get back to bombin."

you are a fucking joke, all complaining bout wasting tax dallers and being like "fuck it lets bomb" you wasting your own tax dollars son, plus your prolly some 14 year old smart ass toy who dont pay taxes anyways you dont know shit, and as far as killing an innocent man thats faulty, Jus cuz some guy quoted him on some weird sketch he did when he was way too high on acid mean he shud die FUCK I HATE THE INTERNET

YO I LIKE HOW YOU CENSORED FUCK LIKE YOUR A PRE PUBESENT GIRL CHATTING ON AIM LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOOLOLOLOLO FUCKING BITCH

nigga you don't know shit!!! i got a pre pubesent lil girl, my daughter, who prolly knows more about and has more respect from philly kings than you ever will... asshole

Originally posted by Digs@Feb 27 2005, 09:47 AM

raise your hand if your glad this dude is doing things again

hoz3.jpg

My Hand is raised. :king:

Picture656.jpg

Originally posted by SF1+Feb 27 2005, 03:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Feb 27 2005, 03:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-batman@Feb 27 2005, 06:09 PM

Fuck your propoganda / lies. What are you a cop? :five-o:

[/b]

i'm not a cop, and they aren't propoghanda / lies, read the information on the website. it's not a 'fry mumia' website, it's trying to contradict what some mumia supporters have blown way out of proportion. they try to put out valid information that is actually cited and unbiased. half the shit you people hear you have no idea where that information comes from, if it is true or not, and like lyve said, mumia isn't your boy, you have no idea what actually happened. 'what if that were your boy?'....what if faulker was your pops or your brother just trying to make a decent living.....yeah maybe society is fucked up and there are crooked cops but half the information that the supporters use to help their case isn't even fuckin valid....

end all of this and post more flix please

if you guys want to carry on the whole mummia debate, then i'd suggest you do it in the Mummia thread in channel zero.

yeah, forreal, i'm sure trhere's a mumia forum somewhere.

we all have an opinion, sometimes it's different, as it seems to be in this case, let's get back to the one thing we DO agree on. GRAFF!!!

Originally posted by batman+Feb 27 2005, 09:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (batman - Feb 27 2005, 09:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SF1@Feb 27 2005, 03:24 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-batman@Feb 27 2005, 06:09 PM

Fuck your propoganda / lies. What are you a cop? :five-o:

i'm not a cop, and they aren't propoghanda / lies, read the information on the website. it's not a 'fry mumia' website, it's trying to contradict what some mumia supporters have blown way out of proportion. they try to put out valid information that is actually cited and unbiased. half the shit you people hear you have no idea where that information comes from, if it is true or not, and like lyve said, mumia isn't your boy, you have no idea what actually happened. 'what if that were your boy?'....what if faulker was your pops or your brother just trying to make a decent living.....yeah maybe society is fucked up and there are crooked cops but half the information that the supporters use to help their case isn't even fuckin valid....

end all of this and post more flix please

[/b]

Everything I mentioned is valid. I seen interviews of the witnesses talking about how the cops intimidated them not to testify, and the coriner stating that as a fact the bullet that killed the cop didn't come from the gun they planted.

And Lyve: I aint some squater punk hippie protester either. I pay taxes too. what does that have to do with anything?

Ever notice how it's either cops or sheep-ass redneck types with no actual thought proscess behind their oppinions that are the first to yell "fuck that nigger let him fry!" "He killed a cop, they said so on the news!". "all these Mumidiots are dirty hippys that needs to get a job!"