Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
noschool2day

Philadelphia

damn sier why they hatein on ya i aint wit all that he aint from philly. shit it aint about where u were its were your at..some people need to think about that and just do them.stop worriein about what other people are doin keep killin shit dog fuck toys...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

d5cd7afc.jpg

I saw a LOBO philly hand in this flick on the bottom right corner. The photo was taken in 94-95.

This wall was in the ft. lauderdale/miami area.

Originally posted by Reams@Mar 28 2006, 03:58 PM

d5cd7afc.jpg

I saw a LOBO philly hand in this flick on the bottom right corner. The photo was taken in 94-95.

This wall was in the ft. lauderdale/miami area.

thats my man LOBO opa-locka boy for real :king:

is that KRIME AIS ? or these west philly cats just can't think of ANYTHING original ?

:huh2: :huh2: :huh2: :huh2:

props to faim for getting it in

Originally posted by JERMYIRONS@Mar 27 2006, 08:29 PM

a653c135.jpg

Originally posted by JERMYIRONS@Mar 27 2006, 01:16 PM

Someone please send Jamal13 a virus....

Muchas Graciassss

this kid whants to send me a virus becuase i said "wow sire gets up alot on south street"

its a fact

i dunno if your jealose or something, but dont take it on me, i dont care send me a virus

lets just end it here

kthanksbye

Originally posted by coxsonedodd@Mar 29 2006, 12:35 PM

how much more is it going to take to finally shut down this thread once and for all...unreadable

whats so unreadable? we should shut you down

Originally posted by Father Tom Murphy+Mar 29 2006, 06:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Father Tom Murphy - Mar 29 2006, 06:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>is that KRIME AIS ? or these west philly cats just can't think of ANYTHING original ?

:huh2: :huh2: :huh2: :huh2:

<!--QuoteBegin-JERMYIRONS@Mar 27 2006, 08:29 PM

a653c135.jpg

[/b]

Where do you think KRIME is from?

Originally posted by No One Special...+Mar 29 2006, 04:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (No One Special... - Mar 29 2006, 04:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Father Tom Murphy@Mar 29 2006, 06:46 AM

is that KRIME AIS ?  or these west philly cats just can't think of ANYTHING original ? 

:huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:

<!--QuoteBegin-JERMYIRONS@Mar 27 2006, 08:29 PM

a653c135.jpg

Where do you think KRIME is from?

[/b]

nep..............

>>>CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THE EASIEST WAY TO POST FLIX ON HERE FROM MY DESKTOP???IM SO TIRED OF TALKING SHIT, AND NOW IM READY TO POST SOME FLIXXX.....SOME1 LEMME KNOW ASAP HAHAH1 SERIOUSLY THO

Originally posted by illadelphjawn@Mar 29 2006, 08:12 PM

>>>CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THE EASIEST WAY TO POST FLIX ON HERE FROM MY DESKTOP???IM SO TIRED OF TALKING SHIT, AND NOW IM READY TO POST SOME FLIXXX.....SOME1 LEMME KNOW ASAP HAHAH1 SERIOUSLY THO

sign up for photobucket or photodump and upload your pics in there preview your post before you post it so the flick isn't to big.....

Originally posted by tastykake+Mar 29 2006, 01:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tastykake - Mar 29 2006, 01:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-coxsonedodd@Mar 29 2006, 12:35 PM

how much more is it going to take to finally shut down this thread once and for all...unreadable

whats so unreadable? we should shut you down

[/b]

EDIT who cares what i think...who cares what you think

Originally posted by theBONDfather+Mar 29 2006, 10:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (theBONDfather - Mar 29 2006, 10:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-illadelphjawn@Mar 29 2006, 08:12 PM

sign up for photobucket or photodump and upload your pics in there preview your post before you post it so the flick isn't to big.....

[/b]

...now how do i goet tem from photobucket to the post

Originally posted by SierraMist+Mar 29 2006, 08:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SierraMist - Mar 29 2006, 08:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CHUY CRISTO@Mar 29 2006, 04:30 PM

f36b3cc3.jpg

them bobs are ill

[/b]

i second that