Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

THAT ACH DOES LOOK VERY SIMILAR TOO AGUA; AGUA THAT NIGGA; I DONT KNOW IF YALL REMEMBER BUT LIKE 2-3 YEARS THIS NIGGA HAD A FILLIN IN CENTER CITY ON THE SIDE OF A BUILDIN CUZ LIKE FUCKIN 30 FEET UP...AYO JUST SEEN STATE YOUR NAME; WHAT YALL THINK ANY BETTER VIDEOS OUT OH YEA IM IN ATLANTA RITE NOW YO SHIT IS MAD CORNY DOWN HERE THESE NIGGAS THINK THEY KNOW BOUT REAL GRAFF: SOMEONE DO ME A FAVOR AND GO POST SOME REAL PHILLY FLIX ON THEIR THREAD; IM RUNNIN ON A BILL GATES PROTOTYPE AND I CANT POST FLIX FOR SOME REASON ...HOLLA AT YALL PHILLY C YALL SOON 1 4ST TASKER SP BITCHES

right across from city hall? that was a roof. the knocked the building down after it burnt. CURVE & KEM up there too.

Originally posted by illadelphjawn@Mar 24 2006, 09:00 PM

THAT ACH DOES LOOK VERY SIMILAR TOO AGUA; AGUA THAT NIGGA; I DONT KNOW IF YALL REMEMBER BUT LIKE 2-3 YEARS THIS NIGGA HAD A FILLIN IN CENTER CITY ON THE SIDE OF A BUILDIN CUZ LIKE FUCKIN 30 FEET UP...AYO JUST SEEN STATE YOUR NAME; WHAT YALL THINK ANY BETTER VIDEOS OUT OH YEA IM IN ATLANTA RITE NOW YO SHIT IS MAD CORNY DOWN HERE THESE NIGGAS THINK THEY KNOW BOUT REAL GRAFF: SOMEONE DO ME A FAVOR AND GO POST SOME REAL PHILLY FLIX ON THEIR THREAD; IM RUNNIN ON A BILL GATES PROTOTYPE AND I CANT POST FLIX FOR SOME REASON ...HOLLA AT YALL PHILLY C YALL SOON 1 4ST TASKER SP BITCHES

Originally posted by illadelphjawn@Mar 24 2006, 11:05 PM

SOME NIGGAS DONT REALIZE GRAFFITI IS AN ELEMENT OF HIP HOP

graffiti is an element of hip-hop????....more like hiphop is an element of graffiti anymore.....just my opinion but i know some real ass dudes that rock hardcore tunes dont breakdance or anything near hiphop shit......to name a few aler kaotic....enrok..kaotic...melk...kaotic.....phates..nrsquad...demp...36S..nrsquad.....dont get me wrong i know my history and all that shit but dude that statement is kind of incorrect anymore these days there are so many kids writing graff now...only a handfull get down the right way but 70 percent of the people i know are hardcore thrash metal kids with the exeption of bad...fa eso...fa and a few more ...fuck it stay up and do your shit .....word