Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not this clown again' date=' ideo says hes gonna rape your mom if you ever talk shit about him on here....hes never even been to cali. fool.[/quote']

I know Ideo. He say's he has no idea who your clown ass is. He also say's he's never been to calli. And I know Lowe and I highly doubt he would associate with an idiot like yourself. I also know that neither one of them nor you have anything to do with ykk.

So what's your deal? Are you one of the 12 year olds that got Mark Echoes game then went and googled "graffiti" on the internet?

That problem is long gone and has been %100 resolved.

There is some bastard stepchild in Arizona who likes to hack my site from time to time.

I apologize to anyone that got the virus. I got the virus myself and spent 3 days straight fixing the site. The forum has been updated and my hacker/stalker is gonna have to take a vacation or a few weeks off from riding my nuts.

Back to the regular scheduled programming...

12OZ NAME DONT BE PLAYA HATIN ME, IDEO WILL BE CAPPIN YOUR TEETH IF YOU CARRY ON, KEEP HIS NAME OFF THA ADJENDA YA FOOL N STAY OUT OF WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW...HOLLAR BACK WHEN YOU GOT THE KNOW...YKK THUGS EASTCOAST FLOW (THATS HOW WE ROLL)

man don't even mess with this fool ^^^ 120zNAME dumbass sayin he reps SOuthside and SF adn YKK which is a brooklyn crew.. straigh foolish.. prolly ain't even from philly just likes to come fuck around via internet cause he doesn't get any actoin at home.

Are you serious? I was actually laughing at dude. If you read his posts he actually claims to be from SF and "holding it down for the southside niggas" and he keeps shoutin YKK.:biglaugh: