Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^^^that's real clever' date=' how long did it take you to think that up? Do you even know him or are you just spitting out words that you read on the internet?[/quote']

sorry doctor but he is a doper and his hand is garbage

sorry doctor but he is a doper and his hand is garbage

What does a person's personal problems have anything to do with graff and secondly Ideo has some nasty hands that you probably haven't seen because you either exist in a bubble or your sense of style is totally fucked. Why don't post some of your shit and we'll see if you are in any position to call his hands wack.

ideo got some wacked out style' date=' if hes bustin that in cali niggers will be gettin capped with his weak as bombs, the kid needs to work on some serious wild style interlockin letters and fresh chrome highway hits, mad props to all philly and east coastal areas HOLLAR BAK IDEO MY HOMEBOY YOUR SHIT IS THE WAK![/quote']

And for you, all I have to say is that ideo has the full spectrum of graff down, and your criticism's have no basis in reality. You need to really check your mouth before you let it yap bullshit. I am not Ideo, but he is my boy and you have no clue as to what the fuck you are saying. I post flicks usually, but your comments are so out of line that I had to offer a retort.

And for you' date=' all I have to say is that ideo has the full spectrum of graff down, and your criticism's have no basis in reality. You need to really check your mouth before you let it yap bullshit. I am not Ideo, but he is my boy and you have no clue as to what the fuck you are saying. I post flicks usually, but your comments are so out of line that I had to offer a retort.[/quote']

yoyo ideo is my boy we have been down for life, he will remember the yard missions I took him on when he was in his youth, cruisin the yeards of frisco with nothing but a few rusty krylons. YOUD BETTER ASK HIM BOUT THAT BEFORE YOU WANNA SPEAK ALOAD OF SHIT TO ME ABOUT HOW YOU LOVE HIM....BOYS WILL BE GETTIN CRANKED N SHANKED WHEN THEY STEP INTO DIS GAME! HOLLAR BAK IF YA GOT N E TING ELSE 2 SAY YA PUSSY

yoyo ideo is my boy we have been down for life' date=' he will remember the yard missions I took him on when he was in his youth, cruisin the yeards of frisco with nothing but a few rusty krylons. YOUD BETTER ASK HIM BOUT THAT BEFORE YOU WANNA SPEAK ALOAD OF SHIT TO ME ABOUT HOW YOU LOVE HIM....BOYS WILL BE GETTIN CRANKED N SHANKED WHEN THEY STEP INTO DIS GAME! HOLLAR BAK IF YA GOT N E TING ELSE 2 SAY YA PUSSY[/quote']

Yeah, I have plenty to say. You don't know me and I don't know you, so before you make any threats you better be ready to back them up. I never said I loved him, I just don't like to see my friends shit on for no reason. So fuck off.

would yall chill seriously this internet beef is so played out, it dont matter who knows who if yall are talkin bout ideo that means he is doin his thing, and unless you want to promote him via flix this isnt really the spot for all this, im not comin at either of you its just damn i come on here bored as shit hopin to see some pix and its just nonsense

agsboscovehotheadunfinishedane.jpg

amoseyen1ua.jpg

curvesirerelax8xa.jpg

duboat8nl.jpg

evobroad7pd.jpg

hotheadanexa4wg.jpg

oaderoutwicket5xm.jpg

ozsharknax8gc.jpg

pekathrow3hc.jpg

prozakabandondedrails6rs.jpg

sear8mw.jpg

terrorism4ec.jpg

for ya ass

ideo got some wacked out style' date=' if hes bustin that in cali niggers will be gettin capped with his weak as bombs, the kid needs to work on some serious wild style interlockin letters and fresh chrome highway hits, mad props to all philly and east coastal areas HOLLAR BAK IDEO MY HOMEBOY YOUR SHIT IS THE WAK![/quote']

you sound like a real idiot..