Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this is noschool2day, any admin help me get my old name back.. cornbread was probably looking for a clean place to write and saw the plainest background , who cares i wouldnt. cornbread was one of the first "writers" and philly is thee oldest city for graffiti before taki 183 with all respect due the boul.. i dont know why that has to be debated for pages of garbage.

anyway...

IMG_1306.jpg

DSC03471.jpg

IMG_1282.jpg

philly always been a traditional city, always will be (hopefully), thats why kids get mad when outsiders violate the undergounds, get offended by philly styles being duplicated, and think a fresh wicket trumps a 8color piece. its just the way it is, if you dont like it just dont come here, no problem, shut your mouth and stay in your hole, expansion's for the wise anyway.

IMG_1270.jpg

IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1167.jpg

why do people talk out of there asses??? you obviously have no clue about graffiti history, and yet you try to tell people that know FACTS... that said facts are not true, even though there are more pictures stories and NEWSPAPER articles about this man than i would care to have to count... he still has tags riding on the street from 1969 here... enough said. But since some kid on the internet says something it MUST be true... oh no you dropped the NYC bomb on us... get fucking real, every real writer and old head from nyc give it up to philly as the birthplace, even if they hate it, the know its a fact and they got more respect than to deny that... you having obviously noy been schooled by anyone are a no-nothing faggot nobody, and let me break something else down for you... go back to pictures of new york from the late 60's and go to philly pictures, new york cats were printing there names and werent leaving there BLOCKS... we had styles for miles and all city KINGS... you can continue to be an idiot and come on here running your yap but all your doing is solidifying what is already obviously apparent.... and for the record a. cornbread already had tags down that spot from last year, they were in red i have the picture you guys just probably missed it.. he might have been catching his dinner for all we know (not to blow spots) & b. bobby beck in 59 had more rep than anybody now would believe, transit highway and street...

pictures dont lie bro, theres nothing you can do to refute that... i have some that would knock that dick right out your mouth, but your not even worthy of me posting shit...

ahh fuck it... heres one for you...shit.jpg

so your saying graff started in philly?

philly always been a traditional city, always will be (hopefully), thats why kids get mad when outsiders violate the undergounds, get offended by philly styles being duplicated, and think a fresh wicket trumps a 8color piece. its just the way it is, if you dont like it just dont come here, no problem, shut your mouth and stay in your hole, expansion's for the wise anyway.

IMG_1270.jpg

IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1167.jpg

"Ok I never usually even want to quote on this thing but I have some free time at work and I wanted to just speak out." Thats right before you were even born Philadelphia had traditions. "oh yeah...bye the way...paint, paints over paint.....going back to your comment of feeling violated....if you feel like your being violated, or the city is, grab your friends, buy some vest and hats and start a little violation squad to protect the city.....sarcasim sucker.....give me a break.....If your really that mad about some out of towners who want to come through and get up in our beautiful city...than you don't even see the bigger picture! You should be honored that people from around the world want to come and bring some flavor to the city...instead a couple lames hate ("cause most of the out of towners are niser than the most of you anyways!") And talking about philly styles getting duplicated...give me a break....(we should be honored! they want to take the time to learn our style!) you either born here or your not....oh thats right....you all know who you are....and you know who your not.....As far as wickets and pieces......honestly its two totallllllllllllly different things. And this is especially obvious in Phila because theres guys who can rock hands all day....and you see there throw ups or what they call a piece, and they look like they are in Pre-School...straight novices!!! We all have the answers, but who is right?....who cares...THE WORLD IS AGAINST US RIGHT NOW!!!

we internally talk sh*t between eachother, fight eachother, go over eachother's spots...enough!!!.....EVOLVE OR DISSOLVE!!!!....("think about it") its that simple...Lets start taking our anger out on the streets.....learn the different techniques!!!!....yes this is an art form!!! It was art when Eqyptions 1st scribed into rocks 1000s of years ago....and that same scribing technique we use today with etch, rocks, etc... on glass (see were im getting at?) Have more respect for yourself, respect for the art form we do.....Have any of you looked up Graffiti in the Websters Dictionary....well its changed over time to there definition......because 10 years ago it wasn't what it is today....the gov't who owns alot of publishing companies....slowly changed it.....look it up! its pretty funny.....oh yeah bye the way if you don't know what an introvert is you should look that word up 2.

p.s. this is no diss to you skipskool or anyone period....its a wake up call! Lets get it on!!!PEACE

^^ I totally feel you, but on the topic of the tunnels... The tunnels are like a crypt of the old school legends, and when new jacks come from outta town and put throwies over 5 tags from 1985 of writers who don't write no more you've right there lost somethin forever.. and tis a shame, if you ain't from philly and you don't know whats what, ya hsouldn't go around puttin up your shit over some sacred ass scripts put down by the men who shaped philly to this day...

graffiti is destruction, its not some respected art form that should be hung in galleries, i dont go out and risk my ass getting locked up or shot to get my name in some gallery... philly kids dont have that mentality for a reason. why is it so hard to comprehend that some people DONT CARE about peicing its not a matter of expanding... fuck all you mother fuckers talking shit on the internet.. your corny... come to my city and talk that shit, i have no problems with new york i got problems with a nobody on the net trying to speak like he knows what hes talkin about... my name is SAVIOR... man up pussy, im always around... SEE ME.

^^......' date=' and when new jacks come from outta town and put throwies over 5 tags from 1985 of writers who don't write no more you've right there lost somethin forever.. and tis a shame.....[/quote']

AGREED BUT THERE ARE ALOT OF NEW JACK PHILLY KIDS DOING THE SAME THING AND RUINING THE HISTORY......LONG STORY SHORT THERE ARE LOTS OF OUTTA TOWNERS WHO CAME TO THIS CITY AND DID THINGS RIGHT, WERE RESPECTFUL AND NOW HAVE GOOD REP HERE. BUT IF YOU DO THE WRONG MOVES IT DON'T MATTER WHERE YOUR FROM YOU WONT LAST.