Philadelphia

noschool2day

Man, you obviously are another stupid ignorant ass Philly douchebag. He wasn't the first fucking writer. Stop trying to take credit for starting graffiti. Your city sucks..end of story..you morons judge talent by fucking handstyles..

choke on a cheesesteak chumps.

PHILLY.......BOSTONS sister city. Never been there but dyin 2 go. U guys gonna let this fool shit on Philly like that.......^^^ this fool needs 2 learn some respect. tha cheesesteak thing was kinds funny tho. anybody got SIRE or JYME flix.....they r from my hometown.

PS can u skate LOVE park without getting kicked out?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Graff started in Philly. If you knew your graff history you would know that. I'm not even from Philly and I know this.

Also if you don't have decent tag then you're not a real writer and them Philly niggas got iller handstyles than anyone in any other city.

And of course there was other graff heads during Cornbreads time but he was the first. Unless you count kids writing "John was here" or "Jane loves Dick" as graff heads.:rolleyes:

THAT CORNBREAD 2006 shit dissing OUT was FUCKIN TERRIBLE. I HOPE THATS NOT THE REAL CORNBREAD THAT U FOOLS ARE GOIN NUTZ OVA. FUCKIN GUY CANT EVEN SPELL APRIL AND THE DICKHEAD HAD 2 DISS SOMEONE ELSES NICE SHIT. SO IF PHILLY NIGGAS GOT THAT ILLEST HANDSTYLES ^^^^^ THEN POST SUM SHIT. I BET BOSTON HANDSTYLES ARE 10 TIMES MORE ORIGINAL.

obviously philadelphia writers have never heard any of this before, you guys are so such graff kingz to realize all of this! realizing one thread on one corny ass website that half the real dudes from this city dont even know about definitally represents the city as a whole, its like you been graffin since before that toy cornbread!!! hopefully one of the real legends like ^^ this guy can show us what REAL style looks like!!!

if i was on my computer i would at least add some pictures to make this post /page worth the while

That is the real Cornbread. Same hand. He was the first writer so he doesn't need to have skill. He predates handstyles and peices and all that shit. None of that shit would even exsist without him though. Show some respect you fucking toys!

That is the real Cornbread. Same hand. He was the first writer so he doesn't need to have skill. He predates handstyles and peices and all that shit. None of that shit would even exsist without him though. Show some respect you fucking toys!

Listen, in all honesty, phillys got some dope writers..but there are few who are suppose to be the most respect in your city and they are fucking toys..theres no other way to describe them..ill give you an example..NAX. lets do a quick critique on NAX.

1. his handstyle sucks and hes suppose to have a dope ass bomb shit philly handstyle.

2. he cant do a fillin or a straight letter that looks decent.

3. he actual thought he could handle beef with BONER.

oh yea wheres yalls proof that that cornbread shits forreal? how hard is it to mimic someones style whose style is a regular-ass scribble.

how can you kids be so sure that CORNBREAD was the first fool writing his name all over the place??

Graffiti - A drawing or inscription made on a wall or other surface, usually so as to be seen by the public. Often used in the plural.

i dont see anything about cornbread being the first writer

1.) His hand is most likely better than yours but we will never know because you will never state your name / prove how excellent of a writer you are

2.) Umm, im assuming your not from this city because i have seen various straight letters / fill ins of his and they are definially on point

3.) Thought? As far as I know NAX is still doin his thing...where is BONER? (not like a single person from this city cares...)

if i was on my home computer i would be able to just post pictures to prove you wrong (you see, not ever peice of graffiti in this city is rushed to the internet) but i see juspix is reading this thread so maybe he can shut you up.

1.) His hand is most likely better than yours but we will never know because you will never state your name / prove how excellent of a writer you are

2.) Umm, im assuming your not from this city because i have seen various straight letters / fill ins of his and they are definially on point

3.) Thought? As far as I know NAX is still doin his thing...where is BONER? (not like a single person from this city cares...)

if i was on my home computer i would be able to just post pictures to prove you wrong (you see, not ever peice of graffiti in this city is rushed to the internet) but i see juspix is reading this thread so maybe he can shut you up.

whatever kid. i dont believe in using this bullshit to self-promote.

wow is juspix some philly graff legend?? no hes probably some herb who lives in the city and has like one tag inside of a bathroom. oh yea, just in case you didnt know, boner lives in NYC..whats funny is he crushed harder than half you cats who claim to be OG status..and who cares abotu that, the fact is YOU FUCKHEADS DIDNT INVENT GRAFFITI.

anything written on ANYTHING without PERMISSION is considered GRAFFITI. all cornbread did was write his name all over without ANY style so why is a "dick loves jane" any different??

your city should seriouslys reconsider their claim to fame..beacuse even if you cats think you invented graffiti..new york city definately is the mecca. long live NYC!!

whatever kid. i dont believe in using this bullshit to self-promote.

wow is juspix some philly graff legend?? no hes probably some herb who lives in the city and has like one tag inside of a bathroom. oh yea, just in case you didnt know, boner lives in NYC..whats funny is he crushed harder than half you cats who claim to be OG status..and who cares abotu that, the fact is YOU FUCKHEADS DIDNT INVENT GRAFFITI.

anything written on ANYTHING without PERMISSION is considered GRAFFITI. all cornbread did was write his name all over without ANY style so why is a "dick loves jane" any different??

your city should seriouslys reconsider their claim to fame..beacuse even if you cats think you invented graffiti..new york city definately is the mecca. long live NYC!!

ok i needed to chime in because this kid is hilarious.

first of all, the only thing boner crushed that had anything to do with philly was this thread. end of story. i live in philly and have seen a total of maybe four things by him, and only one was a fillin. (and i personally, have no problem with boner, just being real) nyc is definitely filled with writers, and some good writers at that, but its also filled with wack ass toys trying to get up with wack ass handstyles. we have it organized down here and only the worthy get props. you obviously dont even write because your bass-ackwards view of history and style is rediculous. cornbread is different from "darko loves penis" because cornbread did bus routes with purpose...and elephants.

philly's dope cause the basic technique of a tag has more influence world wide than people littering other cities with what ever they saw caught in this grafitti net. its nice seeing tunnels and walls with a bit of everyone. + cheese steaks,tasty cakes , cream cheese and blunts!

Listen, in all honesty, phillys got some dope writers..but there are few who are suppose to be the most respect in your city and they are fucking toys..theres no other way to describe them..ill give you an example..NAX. lets do a quick critique on NAX.

1. his handstyle sucks and hes suppose to have a dope ass bomb shit philly handstyle.

2. he cant do a fillin or a straight letter that looks decent.

3. he actual thought he could handle beef with BONER.

oh yea wheres yalls proof that that cornbread shits forreal? how hard is it to mimic someones style whose style is a regular-ass scribble.

how can you kids be so sure that CORNBREAD was the first fool writing his name all over the place??

Graffiti - A drawing or inscription made on a wall or other surface, usually so as to be seen by the public. Often used in the plural.

i dont see anything about cornbread being the first writer

how about a quick critique on your punk ass:

1. You ain't no fuckin writer to be talkin shit on another city

2. You need to keep NAX's name out ya mouth, He don't want it in the same place where boner's dick usually is.

3. You up there talkin about NAX, rememberin his name and got his images burned into your mind. I guess he got more rep than you think.

4. You ain't never been heard of.

5. You don't know shit about Graff history cause you most likely some kid that learned his shit off the internet. and mommy won't let you upload pix of your shit cause she don't want that shit on her computer.

6. You got no attention to detail. Cornbread been usin that same crown since your grandmom was suckin his dick.decades son...

7. Oh and nobody sees shit from boner anymore, what'd he get locked up for?

i still dont understand why people use these websites the way they do? is darko really just that bored that he needs to spark a huge argument? anyway, 12oz hasnt been the same since they re-did it, not that this thread was hoppin before, but we had a pretty decent one that got shut closed over some bullshit like this so, can we just ignore these dumb motherfuckers who come in here and talk out their ass? its just dissapointing to me because even though most people dont even post here it is still a representation of our city

http://www-atdp.berkeley.edu/Studentpages/cflores/historygraffiti.html

http://daveyd.com/historyofgraf.html <--- these 2 sites should shut yall new york muthafuckaz up. and if u dont wanna open them let me paraphrase,

" The history of the underground art movement known by many names, most commonly termed graffiti begins in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania during the mid to late '60s and is rooted in bombing. The writers who are credited with the first conscious bombing effort are CORNBREAD and COOL EARL."

"It is said that tagging first started in Philadelphia with the emergence of the legendary "Cornbread" and "Top Cat." Soon after the Philly development and the start of New York Graffiti, Top Cat's style started showing up in NYC and was called "Broadway Style" because of the long skinny lettering."

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/search.php?searchid=39566

butt_paste.gif

looks to me like you already missed a few too many classes son. shut up for a minute and maybe you learn somethin

correct answers:

a) graf started in philly

b) ASH

c) duh

d) nice try, genius. now click the "bales" link in the first post

e) duh

f) CURVE- TGE philly

g) go to walgreens and jack yourself for fucks sake. who cares what you think?

h) CURVE- TGE philly

Yo this is Curve-Tge Tsb Orig.CT Native.10 year resident of PHI.do me a favor and don't use my name in your shit.

why do people talk out of there asses??? you obviously have no clue about graffiti history, and yet you try to tell people that know FACTS... that said facts are not true, even though there are more pictures stories and NEWSPAPER articles about this man than i would care to have to count... he still has tags riding on the street from 1969 here... enough said. But since some kid on the internet says something it MUST be true... oh no you dropped the NYC bomb on us... get fucking real, every real writer and old head from nyc give it up to philly as the birthplace, even if they hate it, the know its a fact and they got more respect than to deny that... you having obviously noy been schooled by anyone are a no-nothing faggot nobody, and let me break something else down for you... go back to pictures of new york from the late 60's and go to philly pictures, new york cats were printing there names and werent leaving there BLOCKS... we had styles for miles and all city KINGS... you can continue to be an idiot and come on here running your yap but all your doing is solidifying what is already obviously apparent.... and for the record a. cornbread already had tags down that spot from last year, they were in red i have the picture you guys just probably missed it.. he might have been catching his dinner for all we know (not to blow spots) & b. bobby beck in 59 had more rep than anybody now would believe, transit highway and street...

pictures dont lie bro, theres nothing you can do to refute that... i have some that would knock that dick right out your mouth, but your not even worthy of me posting shit...

ahh fuck it... heres one for you...shit.jpg

why do people talk out of there asses??? you obviously have no clue about graffiti history, and yet you try to tell people that know FACTS... that said facts are not true, even though there are more pictures stories and NEWSPAPER articles about this man than i would care to have to count... he still has tags riding on the street from 1969 here... enough said. But since some kid on the internet says something it MUST be true... oh no you dropped the NYC bomb on us... get fucking real, every real writer and old head from nyc give it up to philly as the birthplace, even if they hate it, the know its a fact and they got more respect than to deny that... you having obviously noy been schooled by anyone are a no-nothing faggot nobody, and let me break something else down for you... go back to pictures of new york from the late 60's and go to philly pictures, new york cats were printing there names and werent leaving there BLOCKS... we had styles for miles and all city KINGS... you can continue to be an idiot and come on here running your yap but all your doing is solidifying what is already obviously apparent.... and for the record a. cornbread already had tags down that spot from last year, they were in red i have the picture you guys just probably missed it.. he might have been catching his dinner for all we know (not to blow spots) & b. bobby beck in 59 had more rep than anybody now would believe, transit highway and street...

pictures dont lie bro, theres nothing you can do to refute that... i have some that would knock that dick right out your mouth, but your not even worthy of me posting shit...

ahh fuck it... heres one for you...

haha thats great and all but the fact is uhhh..

NEW YORK DOESNT HAVE TO PAY ANY RESPECT TO YOUR CITY BECAUSE WELL HOW SHOULD I PUT THIS...WE ACCEL IN EVERY SINGLE ASPECT OF GRAFFITI THAT YOU POOR KIDS FAIL IN..GREAT YOU HAVE A NICE HANDSTYLE HAHAHAH THATS FUCKING AWESOME AND YOUR PIECES/FILLIN-INS/STRAIGHTLETTERS ETC ARE MEDIOCRE AT BEST...FACT IS, YOU WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING COMPARED TO NEW YORK FUCKING CITY IN TERMS OF GRAFFITI..YEAH THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO CLAIM IT STARTED IN YOUR CITY BUT WHO GIVES A SHIT..NYC IS THE MECCA.

truth hurts :D :D