Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cornbread snorbread blah blah blah

enough wit him already

cmon it was cool 15 years ago wit the on the go video

but his hand sucks and always has no matter how old..

there were heads in this city doing gangster hands then when he was writing that looked 100 times better

i cant believe people still go ga ga over him

at least wit people like stay high149 his tag has some style to it

cornbread snorbread blah blah blah

enough wit him already

cmon it was cool 15 years ago wit the on the go video

but his hand sucks and always has no matter how old..

there were heads in this city doing gangster hands then when he was writing that looked 100 times better

i cant believe people still go ga ga over him

at least wit people like stay high149 his tag has some style to it

You're obviously 12, so instead of just telling you that you're stupid I'll break it down for you.

Cornbread was the first bomber. The first tagger. He doesn't need to step up his hand. You wouldn't even be writing if it wasn't for the heads that inspired you that were inspired by heads before them that were inspired by heads going all the way back to the heads that were inspired to write because of Cornbread. This was close to 40 years ago, not 15. Think about what you say before you run your mouth.

You're obviously 12, so instead of just telling you that you're stupid I'll break it down for you.

Cornbread was the first bomber. The first tagger. He doesn't need to step up his hand. You wouldn't even be writing if it wasn't for the heads that inspired you that were inspired by heads before them that were inspired by heads going all the way back to the heads that were inspired to write because of Cornbread. This was close to 40 years ago, not 15. Think about what you say before you run your mouth.

Man, you obviously are another stupid ignorant ass Philly douchebag. He wasn't the first fucking writer. Stop trying to take credit for starting graffiti. Your city sucks..end of story..you morons judge talent by fucking handstyles..

choke on a cheesesteak chumps.

Listen jerkoff

the 15 yr thing was about cornbread being in the on the go video

and if you want to get technical as far as philly taggers go he wasnt the first..

bobby beck anyone??

my point was there was heads out while cornbread was that had just a tad more style

and its played that heads still sweat cornbread

yea i know he wrote on a packaderm or whatever but enough already

i agree with the enough with cornbread thing, but if its cornbread tags in 2006 were talkin about, then shit......more cornbread!! if you dont get hyped seein a cornbread 2006 tag, then i dont know what to tell you.......regardless of the past and who did what first.

Man, you obviously are another stupid ignorant ass Philly douchebag. He wasn't the first fucking writer. Stop trying to take credit for starting graffiti. Your city sucks..end of story..you morons judge talent by fucking handstyles..

choke on a cheesesteak chumps.

Graff started in Philly. If you knew your graff history you would know that. I'm not even from Philly and I know this.

Also if you don't have decent tag then you're not a real writer and them Philly niggas got iller handstyles than anyone in any other city.

And of course there was other graff heads during Cornbreads time but he was the first. Unless you count kids writing "John was here" or "Jane loves Dick" as graff heads.:rolleyes:

Graff started in Philly? if thats true' date=' go ahead and school me on it...[/quote']

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/search.php?searchid=39566

butt_paste.gif

looks to me like you already missed a few too many classes son. shut up for a minute and maybe you learn somethin

correct answers:

a) graf started in philly

b) ASH

c) duh

d) nice try, genius. now click the "bales" link in the first post

e) duh

f) CURVE- TGE philly

g) go to walgreens and jack yourself for fucks sake. who cares what you think?

h) CURVE- TGE philly

what was that? I'm trying to find out how you think graff started in Philly (that cornbread shit doesnt count). If you cant explain, then it aint true. And what are you talking about curve for? Dude's originally from new haven, connecticut, TSB. so FUCK you.

what was that? I'm trying to find out how you think graff started in Philly (that cornbread shit doesnt count). If you cant explain' date=' then it aint true. And what are you talking about curve for? Dude's originally from new haven, connecticut, TSB. so FUCK you.[/quote']

How does Cornbread not count? He was the first writer in the graff movement and he started in the mid 60's.