Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

newsflash

when writing out of state please dont push NP if you aint NP or any other part of the city

i was at a jersey shore point this weekend and laughed everytime i seen that shit, people think no one will notice or something

newsflash

when writing out of state please dont push NP if you aint NP or any other part of the city

i was at a jersey shore point this weekend and laughed everytime i seen that shit, people think no one will notice or something

:shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

how do you 'get down' with this NP crew, anyways? seems everybody an ther brothers pushin that shit these days. suburban kids need street cred too !!!

"havertown in tha house" just don't carry weight, na' mean ????

c'mon, give a brotha a break...ain't wildwood boardwalk rep grimey enough ????

:confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2:

i'm not from philly so i know a few of you will jump down my throat, like you are already doing to boner. ive been watching you guys complain about this guy for a while now and that he bit his character. well, what about all the people still painting cheech wizards and other characters that were done a long time ago, in the 1970s? im sure not one of you know but dondi was originally the name of a comic character from the 1950s. are you gonna shit all over him for biting the name? most likely not.

im not sticking up for boner, i dont even know the dude. im just sayin, stop complaining on the internet and do something bc even though dude is posting a lot on the internet, hes definitely gettin up in your town.

it just my 2 cents and 2 cents dont buy shit.

:shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

how do you 'get down' with this NP crew, anyways? seems everybody an ther brothers pushin that shit these days. suburban kids need street cred too !!!

"havertown in tha house" just don't carry weight, na' mean ????

c'mon, give a brotha a break...ain't wildwood boardwalk rep grimey enough ????

:confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2:

hahaha...HTizzle represent!!

i fuckin hate the shore though...

thats because philly is full of toys who cant do decent straightletters or throwups..wowo you guys got awesome handstlyes..thats so cool!!

get some fucking balls and learn to do a fillin you herbs.

hey nax, why dont you come to NYC and diss BONER..the fact taht he came to YOUR city and punked your toy ass really makes you look like the better person.