Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by BAN-THIS!!!+Mar 25 2006, 03:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BAN-THIS!!! - Mar 25 2006, 03:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-illadelphjawn@Mar 25 2006, 11:27 AM

JUST KEEEP IN MIND GRAFFITIT IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE ONE OF THE 5 ELEMENTS OF HIP HOP; I MEAN IF YALL PUNK HARDCORE NIGGAS STARTED THIS SHIT I WOULD RESPECT THAT AND NOT TRY TO CHANGE HOW YUS TALK, ETC..BUT THIS IS OUR SHIT;;;RESPECT OUR CULTURE & LEARN YOUR HISTORY DONT GET ME WRONG I FUCKS WITH PUNK, ROCK, DRUM&BASS AND ALL TYPES OF SHIT BUT THIS IS HIP HOP DUNNN.....NO MATTER HOW MANY GREEN DAY POSTERS U HAVE IN YOUR ROOM; STAY UP/ KEEP BOMBIN 1

You crack me up kid. What are you 17? Graff started in the 60's, hip hop didn't even exist till the early 80's. Respect OUR culture and learn YOUR history.

And hip-hop don't even exsist anymore. Rap music today is so fucking terrible that you are insulting the shit out of graff by trying to lump us in with that garbage.

[/b]

IM GLAD I CRACK YOU UP..17? NAH SON I BEEN WRITIN GOIN ON 13 YEARS NOW....NOW YES GRAFF STARTED IN THE 60'S BUT IM SURE TAKI 183, CORNBREAD,KRS1 AND VARIOUS OTHER STREET NIGGAS WERENT TRYING TO SPEAK CORRECT ENGLISH, THEREFORE GRAFFIIT ORIGINATED IN THE SAME PLACE WHERE REAL HIP HOP (IE GRANDMASTERFLASH & THE FURIOUS FIVE, WHODINI, ETC....NOT THIS LAFFY TAFFY, DFL BULLSHIT)DID IN THE MOTHERFUCKIN HOOD COME CHECK IT OUT SOMETIME....I DONT SEE THE WHITE STRIPES OR METALLICA THROWIN UP FILLINS, BUT I HAVE SEEN FAT JOE, TAIM ONE (from artifacts), etc etc. GET DOWN..........

Originally posted by cracksmoka@Mar 24 2006, 10:57 PM

fuck all this... this right here is the only dude holding philly down right now.... "bump this nigga yo...." yo, yo. yo...

^^do u got the "college years" flick, then we could see the old school zack, not just the young one, lol. or should i say older school? whatever im a fuckin nerd.

Originally posted by The Insider+Mar 26 2006, 01:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Insider - Mar 26 2006, 01:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-stay gold.@Mar 23 2006, 09:41 AM

eba00503873f00000303.jpg

that out hand is hott, theres a few people that can do those heart jawns and pull it off.

p.s. thats a hottttt ass flick as well

yo staygold, that is deffenitly from the dust bowl, am i right?

[/b]

DUST BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by illadelphjawn+Mar 26 2006, 12:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (illadelphjawn - Mar 26 2006, 12:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by BAN-THIS!!!@Mar 25 2006, 03:07 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-illadelphjawn@Mar 25 2006, 11:27 AM

JUST KEEEP IN MIND GRAFFITIT IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE ONE OF THE 5 ELEMENTS OF HIP HOP; I MEAN IF YALL PUNK HARDCORE NIGGAS STARTED THIS SHIT I WOULD RESPECT THAT AND NOT TRY TO CHANGE HOW YUS TALK, ETC..BUT THIS IS OUR SHIT;;;RESPECT OUR CULTURE & LEARN YOUR HISTORY DONT GET ME WRONG I FUCKS WITH PUNK, ROCK, DRUM&BASS AND ALL TYPES OF SHIT BUT THIS IS HIP HOP DUNNN.....NO MATTER HOW MANY GREEN DAY POSTERS U HAVE IN YOUR ROOM;  STAY UP/ KEEP BOMBIN 1

You crack me up kid. What are you 17? Graff started in the 60's, hip hop didn't even exist till the early 80's. Respect OUR culture and learn YOUR history.

And hip-hop don't even exsist anymore. Rap music today is so fucking terrible that you are insulting the shit out of graff by trying to lump us in with that garbage.

IM GLAD I CRACK YOU UP..17? NAH SON I BEEN WRITIN GOIN ON 13 YEARS NOW....NOW YES GRAFF STARTED IN THE 60'S BUT IM SURE TAKI 183, CORNBREAD,KRS1 AND VARIOUS OTHER STREET NIGGAS WERENT TRYING TO SPEAK CORRECT ENGLISH, THEREFORE GRAFFIIT ORIGINATED IN THE SAME PLACE WHERE REAL HIP HOP (IE GRANDMASTERFLASH & THE FURIOUS FIVE, WHODINI, ETC....NOT THIS LAFFY TAFFY, DFL BULLSHIT)DID IN THE MOTHERFUCKIN HOOD COME CHECK IT OUT SOMETIME....I DONT SEE THE WHITE STRIPES OR METALLICA THROWIN UP FILLINS, BUT I HAVE SEEN FAT JOE, TAIM ONE (from artifacts), etc etc. GET DOWN..........

[/b]

Nah... you're deffinately in your teens.

Originally posted by Burger King+Mar 26 2006, 08:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Burger King - Mar 26 2006, 08:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GotPaint?@Mar 26 2006, 03:48 AM

PhillyGraff3.jpg

who dissed sire, I can't read it.

[/b]

i dont know i couldnt even read it it was maf fadded but no they were deff crossing out sire cause his tag is crossed out but i dont know who it is

Originally posted by GotPaint?+Mar 26 2006, 09:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GotPaint? - Mar 26 2006, 09:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Burger King@Mar 26 2006, 08:31 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-GotPaint?@Mar 26 2006, 03:48 AM

PhillyGraff3.jpg

who dissed sire, I can't read it.

i dont know i couldnt even read it it was maf fadded but no they were deff crossing out sire cause his tag is crossed out but i dont know who it is

[/b]

TOYS WILL BE TOYS...HAHAHA

:king: GET OVER ALWAYS :hatred: