Philadelphia

noschool2day

i didnt really mean dont post graff flix even though that is criminal activity

(even though i dont think mad current and easy to locate spots should be posted)

i was really just trying to give a heads up as far as the physical threats go, shit personally i think pose 2 should get kicked in the teeth, but since the police have been using the internet so much in recent times

its not a good idea to have those threats on here because if it happens they will have a head start on where to look for the culprits, and that aint good since pose 2 has a track record for dropping names etc...

but what do i know

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://rarebreed215.com/contact.html

Contact RareBreed

Contact@rarebreed215.com

1 7 3 5 a S o u t h S t r e e t ,

P H I L A D E L P H I A

yea, wierdest hours ive ever seen. their schedule is like 3:00pm - ?? , yes it says ?? on the sheet. Except on the weekends i think they open earlier, like 10:00am or 12:00pm early.

6 cans montana for $30.00 deal - bring some dough.

yo rarebreed got spring hours now...mon - sat 12-6 i believe...i'm actually to walk there right now cuz i wanna check it out...6 cans for $30...way off that tho....

and yo digs...i definitely feel you now on everything you said....sayin fuck someone and that youre gonna do all this shit to them two totally different things........i was jus confused what you were speakin on

[YOU WISH THIS WAS ARIES BUT WE OUT EVERYDAY ALL OVER THE CITY AND WE DID NT BUMP INTO YOU IN 4=5 YEARS NIGGA SO....WHAT YOU DOIN PLAYIN VIDEO GAMES COME HOLLA WE EVRYWHERE......

WE BE RIGHT IN BETWEEN B AND D ST LET ME KNOW....

AND YOU AIN T A LAWYER YOU THE BULL THAT WOULD RQUEST P.C

HOLLAAAAA

quote=cheerleader,Mar 22 2006, 05:23 AM]

aries if you can scrape together the 400/hour, i got you. ill even type up the contract in CAPS LOCK so you can read it.

[YOU WISH THIS WAS ARIES BUT WE OUT EVERYDAY ALL OVER THE CITY AND WE DID NT BUMP INTO YOU IN 4=5 YEARS NIGGA SO....WHAT YOU DOIN PLAYIN VIDEO GAMES COME HOLLA WE EVRYWHERE......

WE BE RIGHT IN BETWEEN B AND D ST LET ME KNOW....

AND YOU AIN T A LAWYER YOU THE BULL THAT WOULD RQUEST P.C

HOLLAAAAA

ON ON WESTMORELAND ASK FOR ANYONE OF US...

B B B BETA BRING THEM BOYS...

quote=cheerleader,Mar 22 2006, 05:23 AM]

aries if you can scrape together the 400/hour, i got you. ill even type up the contract in CAPS LOCK so you can read it.