Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
noschool2day

Philadelphia

KK throw a lil Delaware flix in here and bite off of the philly popularity - lil background - there is so many overpasses in DE along I-95 and 1/2 them arent tagged - the only people puttin in work is the FH crew - Fast Hands. They bassically are runnin Delaware big ups to all them : EGSKE, EATER, PERV, DUH1, EKON, HEMAN, KAPU, RESE, etc...i think EASY and AXION might be in there but im not sure. Ive yet to meet them while im out doin my thing - but rest assured there out there. Flix inc.

100_2882.jpg

100_2881.jpg

100_2880.jpg

100_2879.jpg

100_2878.jpg

100_2877.jpg

100_2876.jpg

100_2865.jpg

100_2875.jpg

100_2874.jpg

100_2873.jpg

100_2872.jpg

100_2868.jpg

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

not sure whats up with either of these. both found in SP. The one that says 75 does not really look like a writer but interesting none the less. what with the crown and all.

the second one though looks like it says pre to me but looks pretty old..

oldish2nu.jpg

Originally posted by stay gold.@Jan 4 2006, 04:30 PM

timbo that last shot is hott as hell.

thanks yeah i like the felix's

if anyone gots any info about some paint shops in DE id like to know, cuz right now im going to Jinxed in Philly off south st. - also if anyones got some nice peices that they know if in DE PM me and tell me where i'll try to get it on camera. And any more info on FH would be nice.

Guest hobolocoe

:haha: :rolleyes: :gaga: :five-o: :huh2:

all of the above

Boner is a fucking toy, he took his "B" from some other ykk toy, refer to the ykk thread to see what im talking about

Originally posted by 20 SACK@Jan 5 2006, 12:50 AM

I hate Boner. Why does he get to have all the rep? My blackbook sketches are the illest! Why can't I be down with a crew like YKK??? :bawling:

how the hell is there so much of a time differance between sf's quote and 20sack's post? 20sack said it 3 hours after sf quoted him.

Originally posted by Escabar@Jan 4 2006, 10:29 PM

if anyone gots any info about some paint shops in DE id like to know, cuz right now im going to Jinxed in Philly off south st. - also if anyones got some nice peices that they know if in DE PM me and tell me where i'll try to get it on camera. And any more info on FH would be nice.

dog could you oink any louder please? i dont think they hard you

Originally posted by Escabar+Jan 4 2006, 05:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Escabar - Jan 4 2006, 05:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>if anyone gots any info about some paint shops in DE id like to know, cuz right now im going to Jinxed in Philly off south st. - also if anyones got some nice peices that they know if in DE PM me and tell me where i'll try to get it on camera. And any more info on FH would be nice.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-hobolocoe@Jan 4 2006, 05:47 PM

:haha: :rolleyes: :gaga: :five-o: :huh2:

all of the above

:haha: great reply

I DONT FEED INTO THE BULLSHIT.......BUT IF YOU DO AND TRY TO BRING THAT SHIT MY WAY YOUR GONNA GET YA FELLINS HURT.........

i dont know whats worse, an out of towner hitting the tunnels, or someone from philly with no actual street rep in philly hittin them..

not takin sides,i understand the whole out of towner mentality of philly, but i dont see how you can hate on someone that crushed the streets here 100x more in 1 night, than what you did in your whole career.(applies to nobody specific, but i see alot of ppl hatin on boner when they have yrs under there belt,and have yet to walk down a street with a can of paint.) meanstreaks dont apply..