Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
noschool2day

Philadelphia

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SF1+Dec 27 2005, 04:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Dec 27 2005, 04:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SF1@Dec 27 2005, 09:07 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-bumpyhead75@Dec 27 2005, 08:11 PM

wow..phillys gotta be whack when a nyorker goes down there and wrecks that city..lol..thats what ya get from a town where the local little nieghborhood toys diss someone like pose 2..a true old skool king! and the coolest muthafucka out there..

Aint nothing whack about Philly you moron. You have no idea what you're talking about. Alot of our writers bomb harder than ANYWHERE else. It must be sweet living in a city that has no real buff. You can go out once or twice a week and do a little something here and there and accumilate rep after a while like that. We have to do this shit full time to get rep. Pose is a cool cat but the dudes that are ragging him have their reasons. And they aint exactly neighborhood toys.

And yeah, My man Boner is definatly getting it the fuck in like a beast, but he aint even been here long enough to wreck the whole city yet. I would deffinately not sleep on him though.

[/b]

I LUV DOIN FILLINZ....LOL

BUMP 2 MOOSE

AND THANX SIK......I KNOW I GOT ALOT A KANZ 2 EMPTY B4 I KAN SAY I KILLED PHILLY.......BUT I'M TRYIN BONER HSBEEAST..IM WHAT YOU CALL "VICTORY IN PERSON"........LOL

718 TO THE 215

SEE YA ON THE WALLS.

I GOT SUM SPOTS SIK....GET AT ME....

PC250162.jpg

Aint nothing whack about Philly you moron. You have no idea what you're talking about. Alot of our writers bomb harder than ANYWHERE else. It must be sweet living in a city that has no real buff. You can go out once or twice a week and do a little something here and there and accumilate rep after a while like that. We have to do this shit FULL-TIME to get rep. Pose is a cool cat but the dudes that are ragging him have their reasons. And they aint exactly neighborhood toys.

And yeah, My man Boner is definatly getting it the fuck in like a BEAST, but he aint even been here long enough to wreck the whole city yet. I would deffinately not sleep on him though.

them niggas are toys and saw em get punked at the bbq 2005..and i have seen their shit and they are toys..big time..aint nuthin that can change that...and any city where an out of towner make more noise than the locals..hmm..sumthins goin on

LMFAO! so you're calling Agua a toy? :haha:

Why don't you back up your words with your name?

Let "Philly" know who's doing all this talk so we know you're not just some toy on the internet. Give some credence to your words.

Not on a threat tip, just let us here in Philly know how great you are so we know wheather or not your fucked up oppinion is even worth anything.

pose 2 is a true old school king? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

DAMN U MAKE ME SIK.... UR BARK IS LOUDER THAN UR BITE.....ONLY IF UR GRAFF WOULD IMPROVE THEN U COULD HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY BUT IT ONLY GETS WORSE....LITTLE ONES SHOULD BE SEEN AND NOT HEARD.... :huh2:

Damn you on my dick! State your name or shut the fuck up. :haha:

it's not philly that's wack, it's 12 oz. nobody else is postin like boner, if i put up all my shit like he does, people would think i run this shit.

HEY......LIVE YOUR FROM PHILLY AND I SEE ME UP MORE THAN YOU...................LOL

NOW I SEE WHY YOU MAD......

IM POSTIN SPOTS THREW OUT THE CITY

NOT JUST MY HOOD......I GET UP FACE THE FACTS..IM FROM N.Y AND IM BEGINING 2 GET UP IN PHILLY...

DONT BEE MAD AT BEE, 12 OZ OR N E ONE ELSE....DO LIKE I DO..GET THAT PAINT AND GO BOMBIN.....IT WORKS 4 BEE....AND THE PICS HELP 4 THE PEOPLE WHO DONT GET AROUND.......I DONT NEED PHILLY PROPS...I GOT ALL THE PROPS I NEED IN NY WHERE IT MATTERZ....BONER HSBEEAST....NYC

NUFF SAID

ZP8280811.jpg

I HAVE 2 WORK 2MORROW....AND WAS GONNA STAY IN 2NITE...BUT IMA DROP A FEW 4 YOU LIVE......DONT JOCK "BEE"STEP YA PAINT GAME UP...LOSER.

peacee all from nola,i miss philly graff,but i dont really miss having nothing to do after 2 am

happy new year men

i still daydream about this city, i wish i could handle the gossip so i would look at this more often, this brings back some weird memories, been all over this country and nothing compares to philly, so many stories....thankyou philadelphia

Originally posted by SCRATCH733@Dec 28 2005, 02:05 AM

DAMN U MAKE ME SIK.... UR BARK IS LOUDER THAN UR BITE.....ONLY IF UR GRAFF WOULD IMPROVE THEN U COULD HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY BUT IT ONLY GETS WORSE....LITTLE ONES SHOULD BE SEEN AND NOT HEARD.... :huh2:

Damn homie, it aint that bad now is it? :haha:

Well since you're hating, I might as well keep making you siker so maybe you'll just die and free up my dick already...

IMG_0323.jpg

3d21cffa.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

sikstraightonjerseybarier.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

That was for you "Scratch". Choke on it!!! :haha:

SIK UR A NUT AND UR NOT GANGSTA.....AND IF U WANNA GET DOWN WITH PAINT ALL I NEED IS ONE TAG ONE WICKED ONE THROW AND ONE STRAIGHT.... LOSER STOPS WRITING THERE NAME..... OLD SKOOL......WHAT U WANNA DO????......OH AND UR BOYS CAN BE THE JUDGE.....HAHAHAHHAHA

dam man allways sum1 popin off of this fuckin thing i had to step in on this 1 ........1st deff dont think scracth is on anyones dick jus speakin the truth and that fool gotta hand to back it up aint gonna put em out there but....u see him 2nd ill give boner props and so on but i think u gotta check the records on that last statement aimed at lyve ..........anyway yeah this is comin from a cat that aint got no rep and really dont give a fuck, I GET MONEY$ and my name is allready stated <<<<< .......nuff said ps scrath get at me phones fucked up aint get a new one yet leave a message wit the #

Scratch, I don't know who you are and I don't care who you are. But keep my name in your mouth. keep thinking about me. Keep loosing sleep over the fact that you may have a banging hand but I'm the one with the rep.

And if you do have rep then it's pretty sad that you're sweating me so hard... but keep it up anyway. There's no such thing as bad publicity homie. ;)