Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
noschool2day

Philadelphia

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cheerleader+Nov 30 2005, 03:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cheerleader - Nov 30 2005, 03:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KING OF HELL@Nov 27 2005, 11:41 PM

found in the DC thread.

big SATER. QM8

11lnu_sater.jpg

yeah that thing was filled with silver i think, on the redline...was still living in 2003 when i was there, but a lot more faded i think

[/b]

That was from the early 90's

i take that back thats not a level 5 he does have soem sortof pump with him, but ive seen stuff done by him almost as big with a level 5 montana. there sick

i didnt even bother looking. but im jkust gonna assume its that dude l'atlus or whetaever.. and it is a fire extinguisher type thing because a normal can of paint wouldnt be able to hold enough to allow him to do a tag that big... think about it... + he sucks.

He has good ass control over that shit if its a fire extinguisher or something. Either way its pretty badass, if word got out on how to do that shit I'm sure the tallhands coming off that would be bananas.

you guys dont get out much do you?

its a montana fat on a 24 oz can...no big deel it happens all the time in europe

Originally posted by timbo@Dec 2 2005, 12:37 PM

you guys dont get out much do you?

its a montana fat on a 24 oz can...no big deel it happens all the time in europe

we already went over this for like 2 pages. watch the video, there is a canister in his left hand. it ain't a spraypaint can and that's that. fucking christ.

it looks like a black canister to me, but yeah, it's a canister and you can see tthe hose from it as he writes between the cars...

i never seen a montana can wit a hose on it, but then i ain't too familiar wit what goes on in europe.

ANYONE BEEN AROUND K&A, RIGHT WHERE THEY SELL XMAS TREES...

THERES A REAL BIG DOPE BAELO TAG ON A TRAILER. DOPE AS FUCK.

FLIKWORTHY.

yo SEYCE or BE.....get at me with a PM. i need your #'s again.

ALEAS....stay off my block....hehe :laugh1: ....i done one of those "double takes" when i seen that !

QK -----> =)