Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by war pigs+Feb 14 2005, 07:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (war pigs - Feb 14 2005, 07:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cheerleader@Feb 14 2005, 07:03 PM

does that piece say proBak? or proZaK?

that's problak from LA

[/b]

Actually, the Problak and Marka Prodo was painted in LA... but Problak was born, raised and lives in Boston.

Originally posted by bigdaddykaen@Feb 15 2005, 09:22 AM

im fellin them kes jawns.... my inspiration was seein all the kats on the el line ozo oz kair 2big mb. x and then i walked the r- 7 and was really inspired by seeing all out liquid kunt pre and many more

mb pep,pieces were the best around ,everyone strived to be bigger than them, then in the nieghborhood, dk,rm had pieces as big and as good w/ naked ladies and characters! dk is peps brother!then kad started to blow up,north philly had more writers than thier where wall space!!karaz started doing ,stuff.cee67 did some pieces and made everyone want to write,we did walls for everycorner back inthe day!ill,&legal.know writer had the skillz like cee67!back then or on a wall!!he had it locked.

years ago you couldnt ride the el without seeing a million fmn76 tags. then i rember it poping up in the paper. awesome flicks. tr and bmu have been making my train rides decent.

by the way that seyce and save shit on the other page is nice. cel mb ag