Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On some real shit... if it was "no disrespect" the kid wouldn't be writing his name.

I would hope to God that if something hapened to me and some kid started writing my name, that my boys would X the shit out of him till he got the hint to change his name.

ayo listen philly i write span cuz its short for spanish. i write spanish cuz i actually am spanish. the reason i dont do any spanish hands because its too fuckin long! i would get booked quick as shit writin spanish on a wall. but if u feel that im disrespectin him that much than i'll start writin spanish. cuz i know yall dont want me to write span2 to me thats dickin right there.

Naw its spanish or nuthin, i do like espan tho lol should of thought of that first! when i first started writin i ain know bout tha boll Span MIC cuz i was a young boll and i ain know my history. i got the name from all my bolls callin me spanish and cuz i actually am spanish! but since yall hatin on me so much ima have to change it to sumthin its gonna be spanish from now on...

Originally posted by LGBLGB@Jan 16 2006, 11:21 PM

hmmm spish i like that but its the fact that i didnt think of it...stop postin names so i can think of 1 lol...i like espan too...how bout Spanz or Spizz or Spiz? is that cool

man, the simple fact that you recognized the temperment is enough as far as i can tell...i don't think anyone is mad...just sayin'...dude is dead. that can get touchy to say the least.

yeah i wish i couldve seen some of his shit i heard he was nice, it was neva no disrespect but i feel yall on the situation he is dead. i would be mad if sum1 started writin my bolls name and he passed away. i always got love for philly. so in respect i will change my name prolly to spanz or spiz hopefully no1 had them yet!

fuck it, you like the name SPANISH so much just write the whole thing , i mean damn people been writin' long tags forever. look at CHICAGO, SERIOUS, LIQUID, shit even KADISM is six letters and he's been writin' for 20 sum odd years...i don't think people would be upset to see SPANISH compared to SPAN......but thats your choice not mine.