Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by SF1@Feb 14 2005, 02:40 PM

What the fuck is wrong with this site?

Where did the last couple days of posts go???

:tongue: :tongue:

the database was corrupted so dood had to roll back to a backed up version...

that's what happens when you have 30,000 registered users and over a million posts on one server...nothing works perfectly 100% of the time..

Originally posted by war pigs@Feb 14 2005, 07:49 PM

the database was corrupted so dood had to roll back to a backed up version...

that's what happens when you have 30,000 registered users and over a million posts on one server...nothing works perfectly 100% of the time..

What do you mean by corrupted? Like someone hacked into it or something? I don't know shit about computers.

nah..i don't think it was hacked..

just sometimes, computers bug out...

i don't know the details exactly but a couple days ago the site was giving database errors when i was trying to get on, and the shit's happened in the past too...

usually when sites get this amount of traffic, people will run multiple servers to help balance the load..but it's expensive and i don't think 12oz does that, so from time to time shit will happen like what happened in the last couple of days...

Originally posted by beelkaemoney@Feb 10 2005, 07:33 AM

holy shit..a whole day went by without any arguing.. :huh2:

well heres a few flix to keep it goin...

nada.jpg

nada..

stan1.jpg

stan1..

aleas.jpg

aleas..kneehi..obur..

agua651.jpg

tone..agua..semi-shitty flix but at the same time they looked pretty old.. :king:

Was up Philly, Boston here. Just wanted you all to know that beelkaemoney and I made a money bet on the Eagles-Pats game and well... we all know what the outcome was (sorry Eagles fans). Beelkaemoney stuck to his bet and I got the money in the mail today. So to all who know him or don't know him, he's a man of his word.....