Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is this guy from South Philly?

patriots.jpg

Much love to philly and esp it's graf... Much love to the eagles.. they're my favorite NFC team and way back when I was 13 and usta to perpertrate other cities' sports gear, I usta to have a fat eagles jacket...

good luck, and I think we'll all agree this will at least be a "cool" Superbowl compared to the last 3-8 or so...

but

GO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by cracksmoka@Feb 6 2005, 06:56 AM

08mank.jpg

mmm-mmm-mmm-mmmMANKKK!!!

..a message to the youth... dont do drugs.....

I see Mank over Mank!?!

Is one of them Mank BFL from SP???

And is you're mesage aimed at him???

What the hell is going on here???

Just wondering??? :confused:

nah sf, although shit i dont know might be the same kid now, if he stutters real bad its the same dude... last i saw him he was strung out BAD, like stealing vcr's and similac bad. and my homey seen him a year or so back and said he was smoking that glass dick, so he could be livin anywhere, if hes still livin... but if theres anotherr mank now i had no clue...

:rolleyes: Good looking out smokejuda about the warning thing...had me upset and shit. Cool. Regardless, I'll come with th flics soon. Peace.

BBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by cracksmoka@Feb 6 2005, 03:13 PM

nah sf, although shit i dont know might be the same kid now, if he stutters real bad its the same dude... last i saw him he was strung out BAD, like stealing vcr's and similac bad. and my homey seen him a year or so back and said he was smoking that glass dick, so he could be livin anywhere, if hes still livin... but if theres anotherr mank now i had no clue...

Not he same dude, the one I'm talking about been locked up for years.