Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
noschool2day

Philadelphia

sf how can you say any of this when the dudes saying hes gonna bring life to the philly scene, to me thats saying that he thinks aint no one here putting in work. And his boy gonna say hes gonna teach us how to do fill ins come on now, i was diggn his shit until all this nonsense.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just let him do his thing.he posted flicks saying he's coming to philly.who cares....he ain't comin at noone personally.so why everyone jumpin on his case?let's see what this dudes all about.

Originally posted by stay gold.@Oct 5 2005, 12:38 AM

sf how can you say any of this when the dudes saying hes gonna bring life to the philly scene, to me thats saying that he thinks aint no one here putting in work. And his boy gonna say hes gonna teach us how to do fill ins come on now, i was diggn his shit until all this nonsense.

Why??? Because at this time there really are only a handfull of people attempting to "bring life back into Philly" and that's not enough. Everyone want's to talk shit about how we gonna over-run the buff but it's just lip service. I don't know Boner but I know he got Brooklyn on smash. What we need is more real bombers like that. And as far as the cocky "look out here I come" attidude, unless it's just lip service that's the attitude mothafuckas need to have. We all got egos his just bigger than yalls cause he got rep like that. And I like that niggas throwies and I would love to see them up in Philly.

As far as I'm concerned (for whatever that's worth) niggas like Boner are welcome in my city.

Guest newjack

in any sense of reason and logic, why would you go onna graffiti site and say you're gonna wreck philly and you're gonna be the shit in philly when you aint dropped a single marker tag in the limits??!!

my bet is dude gets pinched quicker than a strippers ass in charlies dream.

anyone know if GEA is still painting or CLUE?

gea..holla at your boy from the chi

curve that fill is ill, keep killin

:king: chance fresh.pde.uac.goes

chicago.neptoowunphyver

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

RAKAN's hand has always been a fave....

Originally posted by LaunicapRincEsA+Oct 4 2005, 09:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LaunicapRincEsA - Oct 4 2005, 09:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SNOROX BLEACH@Oct 4 2005, 08:48 PM

ban immigration!!!

This country is full of immigrants and has always been!

[/b]

exactly...end it we have enough already.

Originally posted by SNOROX BLEACH+Oct 5 2005, 02:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SNOROX BLEACH - Oct 5 2005, 02:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by LaunicapRincEsA@Oct 4 2005, 09:22 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-SNOROX BLEACH@Oct 4 2005, 08:48 PM

ban immigration!!!

This country is full of immigrants and has always been!

exactly...end it we have enough already.

[/b]

I wasn't praising your comment. I think its pretty shallow. If you want to ban immigration send the whole country back, no one is originally from here except the Native Americans. ( enough debating... don't want to start any arguing)