Philadelphia

noschool2day

Guest newjack
Originally posted by hobolocoe@Dec 10 2005, 02:26 PM

090057.jpg

ANYBODY KNOW THE STORY ON THIS ONE...I THINK MAYBE HE CLIMBED UP THEN DROPPED THE ROLLER? MAYBE MAYBE NOT

yeah i do, pretend you see my name up there to.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Urban Youth Racing School looking for stolen rig and cars: The Urban Youth Racing School celebrated the holidays with a festive bash Thursday night. But the founder of the Philadelphia-based nonprofit organization - which introduces inner-city children to career opportunities in motor sports - was feeling anything but joyous when he returned to the office Monday morning. When Anthony Martin arrived at the school's modest facility, on a hardscrabble stretch of North Front Street in the shadow of the Ben Franklin Bridge, he noticed that the trailer used to transport the school's five mini race cars was missing. "I couldn't believe it," Martin said. "We had a 30-foot trailer parked in a lot across the street from the school. We even had a special lock on it that would prevent someone from hitching it to a vehicle. There was some graffiti on it and our kids were excited about cleaning it up and painting it, but somebody stole it. And nobody in the area saw or heard anything." Martin, who has seen nearly 1,000 children graduate from the racing school and its "Build A Dream Program" that he founded in 1998, asked that anyone with information about the trailer contact him at 215-923-2532.(Philadelphia Inquirer)(12-14-2005)

Originally posted by LYVE IN 215@Dec 14 2005, 06:44 PM

Urban Youth Racing School looking for stolen rig and cars: The Urban Youth Racing School celebrated the holidays with a festive bash Thursday night. But the founder of the Philadelphia-based nonprofit organization - which introduces inner-city children to career opportunities in motor sports - was feeling anything but joyous when he returned to the office Monday morning. When Anthony Martin arrived at the school's modest facility, on a hardscrabble stretch of North Front Street in the shadow of the Ben Franklin Bridge, he noticed that the trailer used to transport the school's five mini race cars was missing. "I couldn't believe it," Martin said. "We had a 30-foot trailer parked in a lot across the street from the school. We even had a special lock on it that would prevent someone from hitching it to a vehicle. There was some graffiti on it and our kids were excited about cleaning it up and painting it, but somebody stole it. And nobody in the area saw or heard anything." Martin, who has seen nearly 1,000 children graduate from the racing school and its "Build A Dream Program" that he founded in 1998, asked that anyone with information about the trailer contact him at 215-923-2532.(Philadelphia Inquirer)(12-14-2005)

that guy anthony martin is my neighbor

eye a em