Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by sieko@Sep 2 2005, 02:19 AM

Siek from BBQ Jam 05

Call me crazy, but this "K" and the "R" above are a little too close for comfort.

Just an observation. Could be pure coincidence.

its never pretty when the truth comes out, i thought that shit said sire but it says siek ...it says siek...damn! i always thought that oz`s hand was the shit but its nothing special it was just up every fucking where in the city at one point or another and it wasnt the best but the dude is a legend and his style was his own so before people start totally taking on someone elses style just to put up something nise on the wall they should stop and think about OZ and people like him that put up their own style and expressed themselves through there own style of graffiti....there arent really too many pioneers and shit but atleast smack it up,flip it, rub it down or somethin...but that is just my opinion but hey what do i know i just used to watch ozo do zan`s name when we went out and i remember thinking ozo is zan and why the fuck is that dude even hear....peace philly

yeah sik as long as you dont live out there youre cool, keep smashing it out there, it makes new kids start writing...i started writing out there from seeing DEL, IMPACT, LET, DEP, TIZDOE, ESPO, SUROC, RAZZ....all them dudes had shit in the delco suburbs

plus reuter is MIA these days, knock on wood

AHAHA FIRST I SEEN A TAG OR TWO IN HAVERTOWN; I WAS SCRATCHING MY HEAD... THEN I SEEN ANOTHER SOMEWHERE IN BRYN MAWR; OKAY NOW I'M A LIL' CONFUSED... THEN I SEEN THE FLICKS ON HERE; NAH YOU KNOW WHAT... THATS WHATS UP.

ANYWAY, I SEE THAT SHIT.

KAWALABEAR... I'M HAPPY TO SEE YOU WENT DIGITAL ON US AND ARE POSTING FLICKS, PLUS HOLLAH AT YAH BOL SOMETIME. BUT ON ANOTHER NOTE: LET SIK AND FRIENDS DO THERE THANG ONE HUNDRED TIMES AND YOU CONTINUE TO DO YOURS.

all i'm sayin is its not worth the headache ask jermyirons and demo eventually ur gonna get caught cops will pull you over for anything out here and believe me they definately are aware of the increase in graff around the area they will fuck u in the ass for it i live out here i aint wreckin shit ideo i know u moved out here sik i'm not praying for u to get caught i dont have to u been caught so many times just don't say i didn't warn u... del impact my shit, my parents grew up with mr. blint my mom couldn't believe i even knew about that shit she was readin that little hiphop mag with the dub tag on the side of a uhaul on the front and seen his name mentioned and couldn't believe it

yung_pase12oz.JPG.bcdad52c896addf4bd6694f33372966e.JPG

1191.jpg

2852.jpg

3760.jpg

4.jpg

To anyone that wants to be a toy, this dude has it mastered...

1. Go up to phillys "wall of fame" (you know, the spot where

all the permission wall pussies do pretty graf)

2. Dont bother buffing

3. Dont space your shit out, make sure it runs off the wall.

4 Use only black and grey, but fuck up the yellow and

white for the rest

5 Whatever you do, dont shell it(and keep telling yourself

that the guys that paint here are legal pussies AND UR NOT

6 finally, put a wicket under your legal(since it belongs on

a permission wall.

you should have this figured out.

GO FUCK YOUR SELF I GOT WARRENTS BITCH TRY BOMBN A FAG WALL WITH COPS BREATHIN DOWN YOUR NECK AND NO PAINT BITCH YOU EVER BEEN ON THAT WALL.....HMMM?I DONT ASK PERMISSION FOR THAT SHIT TAKE IT ...I RATHER PAINT ILLEGAL...AND YOU NEED TO LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A WICKED AND A TALLPRINT YOU FUCKIN BITCH....NOW HURRY UP AND GET HOME SO YA POP CAN MOLEST YOU...