Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
noschool2day

Philadelphia

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

not only does it cost that much to track to an adress, if youre using something like aol (my condolences to you) the ip switches every time you go online

that ip address thing is easy all u need is knowledge

depends wut internet u have some the ip swicths everyday

u can easily reset ur ip to a new one

free of charger anyway cops wouldnt waste their time doin

that they r eating all the doughnuts and dont get of their fat

asses those pigs oink oink :five-o:

-THE TRUTH ABOUT IP ADDRESS-

If the cops really wanted to they could get your address by using a program called a SNIFFER! What the program does is listens for connections made to a specific website. So say if the cops had the program running on this site and I logged in or just simply connected to the site they can get my ip address and host name. With someones ip address you can find out specifically where a person is connect from. Say you have AOL, the person with your ip address can only trace it as far back as AOL. Then they would have to go through AOL to get exact location like your house. Which might be really hard for the police because AOL or Comcast wont just give information like that to anybody. But who know if those pigs were really out to get somebody they could do it but it would be a bitch! peace out one love

Originally posted by MoneyComesFirst@Feb 4 2005, 01:17 AM

If the cops really wanted to they could get your address by using a program called a SNIFFER! What the program does is listens for connections made to a specific website. So say if the cops had the program running on this site and I logged in or just simply connected to the site they can get my ip address and host name. With someones ip address you can find out specifically where a person is connect from. Say you have AOL, the person with your ip address can only trace it as far back as AOL. Then they would have to go through AOL to get exact location like your house. Which might be really hard for the police because AOL or Comcast wont just give information like that to anybody. But who know if those pigs were really out to get somebody they could do it but it would be a bitch! peace out one love

yo i cant believe you made this your first post. you are like a computer hacker with downs syndrome. a SNIFFER. nigga the only sinffer you know is a coke head. if the cops had a program running on this website all yall fags would be in trouble.

I wish I didn't open my mouth. Can we stop telling the pigs how to find us and taunting them to make them want to actually do it??? I mean I'm cool cause I use a service that changes the IP every time. But there are heads on here that dont. Fuck this...I'm changing my name on here and I aint telling nobody who I am. So please don't blow-up my spot even if it's obvious! :yuck:

come on now, lets get serious, we all hav gotten caught up at on time or another.. we've all had cases.. even if you were aquitted they still "know" who you are... the most local authorities would use a site like this for is to pppinpoint possible local "hot spots" that alot of writers might frequent... thats it, no big conspiracy... just keep your mouth closed and you have nothing to worry about... now can we PPLEASE drop this and A. get back to the graff... or B. get back to the eagles.... im out HOLLA

Originally posted by youre a lame+Feb 3 2005, 09:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (youre a lame - Feb 3 2005, 09:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MoneyComesFirst@Feb 4 2005, 01:17 AM

If the cops really wanted to they could get your address by using a program called a SNIFFER! What the program does is listens for connections made to a specific website. So say if the cops had the program running on this site and I logged in or just simply connected to the site they can get my ip address and host name. With someones ip address you can find out specifically where a person is connect from. Say you have AOL, the person with your ip address can only trace it as far back as AOL. Then they would have to go through AOL to get exact location like your house. Which might be really hard for the police because AOL or Comcast wont just give information like that to anybody.  But who know if those pigs were really out to get somebody they could do it but it would be a bitch!                      peace out one love

yo i cant believe you made this your first post. you are like a computer hacker with downs syndrome. a SNIFFER. nigga the only sinffer you know is a coke head. if the cops had a program running on this website all yall fags would be in trouble.

[/b]

i most def have down syndrum and ill hack your moms ass crack and sniff it afterwards! I'LL PUNCH YOU IN YOUR SHIT! I AINT WANNA THEM OLDHEADS OR BUSTAS, BUT ILL PUNCH U IN YOUR SHIT!

i read over 20 posts about the fucking ip adresses bullshit...are you fucking kidding me?....dont waste your fucking time talking about my mistake, i learned my lesson so you guys can get the fuck outta here with that shit, im just some dude who writes...and wanted to make a board where we could talk about writing, obviously not..i aint tryin to bring back the beef to this folder but you guys need to chill the fuck out, and goddammit i aint no cop...whos out to trace your ip addresses i aint got the money for that bullshit, i tried to do something good for philly writers and look what it got me...let this shit fucking die...i got 11 memebers on my board...and the board is deleted, and you niggas is fuckin makin a big deal outta it, like i have all your information, ima try this shit again...

....im the fuck out, peace

phillyheads: dont take that shit to the heart in philly ppl fuck wit ppl all the time, its somethin in the air i guess...so fuck it. haha

that philly*inc is still shady

this IS a philly messageboard, why start a new one.

someone give that guy a donut