Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by YOURS TRUELY+Aug 13 2005, 04:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (YOURS TRUELY - Aug 13 2005, 04:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Aug 12 2005, 09:17 PM

IDEOSIKSTRAIGHTSRLINE.jpg

ha ideo rip task...ha

fuck ideo you practicly killed task..

you time will come pussy..

yeloh iam

[/b]

Id'z #1 fan

Dev/niser wall is FIRE!!

Originally posted by YOURS TRUELY@Aug 14 2005, 01:09 AM

i aint hatin on id'z skills, he gets up .. but he cant even show for for my mans funeral?? i just aint got love for the dude..

We see.... But u dont know his reason why he did not show. He coulda been booked, u just dont know.

Originally posted by sim-uh-tree@Aug 14 2005, 03:25 PM

my OPINION with the deadhead & the dumpster wab/h2o was talkin bout isnt him, i see that dumpster everywhere. i tihnk its just some greatful dead fan that got influenced to write, im prolly wrong though.

i dont know the deal, but i know for a fact the deadhead tag up there in like purple is brand new, like this year or last....so its def either dude coming back out or a copycat. the A's look like they have a handstyle to them though, so i doubt its just some actual grateful dead nut

still so wild to see that wall posted, that whole strip of train line has like 90% of my first painting

Archived