Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^thats really a damn shame that green roller paint over that old piece on that 60th street roof...there was no need to do that....no matter now that its all buffed but damn you can see the green paint just rolled right over that piece and character

heres the orig i took in like 97 or so

60thstreet.jpg

Originally posted by Burger King@Jun 22 2005, 10:52 AM

Karma is queen.

One of the toughest, strongest, people I've ever known.

AIGHT AIGHT AIGHT....TIME FOR ME TO PUT MY 2 CENTS IN CAUSE THAT WAS FUNNY AND THATS ALL THAT WAS WORTH (WAS 2 CENTS)!!!!

PUT IT LIKE THIS, WHEN THE WRITERS REFER TO KARMA, DO THEY REFER TO HER AS "QUEEN KARMA" (HELL NO)!!!

DONT GET ME WRONG NOW, KARMA GETS MAD PROPS FROM ME BUT WILL NEVER GET "THE CROWN"!!!

GET IT RIGHT.....MCDONALDS IS THE SHITTTTTT !!!!

QUEEN KIM >> :king: >> EYE DOT DOT, THIS IS MY SPOT!!!! -I-

Originally posted by cheerleader@Jun 22 2005, 11:26 AM

that squidworth is NOT the squid who writes, just for the record

and karma gets up and is decent

TRUE THAT CHEERLEADER.........SHE GETS UP AND IS DECENT BUT "NOT QUEEN"

Originally posted by SMOKIN44MAG+Jun 23 2005, 02:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SMOKIN44MAG - Jun 23 2005, 02:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KARVEL@Jun 23 2005, 01:44 AM

This is KARMA KIW the 'Kween In Wickets' all yall bitch ass mothafuckas wasting a few seconds of my time to tell yall to take my dildo out yall fuckin mouth yall got a problem see me yall internet junkie motherfuckas aint got no rep. See me in the streets or keep hiding in yall sheets yall bitch ass mothafuckaz...,, :haha:

:haha: :haha:

KWEEN IN WICKETS??

[/b]

SMOKIN44........CUT IT OUT BEFORE WE "DOUBLE UP" ON YA !!!

QK >>>> :king:

yeah i mean karma is decent but definitely i dont think anyone can claim king status in a city like philly unless you have at least 15 to 20 years.....theres tons of writers who had bust outs for a summer or two and then fade away forever. Karma is dope, but its only really been a few seasons that shes been killing it

but also QK, in her defense, shes prolly the first female to come close to walking real routes like you did for years...so maybe if she keeps it up for years shell become a big philly legend like kim

its the same for dudes though...theres only a handful of writers that really keep reappearing over the years and proving that its a lifetime thing for them like:

oz

razz

kad

kl

sb

kair

boza

jay

duck

sub/rx

pr*

etc...im sure people will chime in with tons that i missed but yall know what i mean...like not piecer dudes or centercity types, just strictly route walking types that keep reappearing over and over for decades. ill certainly never make it on that list!

Originally posted by cheerleader@Jun 24 2005, 10:21 AM

yeah i mean karma is decent but definitely i dont think anyone can claim king status in a city like philly unless you have at least 15 to 20 years.....theres tons of writers who had bust outs for a summer or two and then fade away forever.  Karma is dope, but its only really been a few seasons that shes been killing it

but also QK, in her defense, shes prolly the first female to come close to walking real routes like you did for years...so maybe if she keeps it up for years shell become a big philly legend like kim

its the same for dudes though...theres only a handful of writers that really keep reappearing over the years and proving that its a lifetime thing for them like:

oz

razz

kad

kl

sb

kair

boza

jay

duck

sub/rx

pr*

etc...im sure people will chime in with tons that i missed but yall know what i mean...like not piecer dudes or centercity types, just strictly route walking types that keep reappearing over and over for decades. ill certainly never make it on that list!

"THE FIRST FEMALE TO COME CLOSE TO ""WALKING"" REAL ROUTES BESIDES ME"? WHAT ARE YOU JOKIN ME??

AND CHEERLEADER, WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT KING STATUS, IM TALKIN BOUT QUEEN STATUS.

LIKE I SAID, AGAIN, SHE GETS PROPS AND HAS A HAND, BUT NOT A CROWN! (REREAD, DO THE WRITERS REFER TO HER AS QUEEN KARMA??) THAT IS THE QUESTION THAT WILL GIVE YOU THE ANSWER TO WHO IS QUEEN!!!!!

no qk i dont get what the joke is, youre saying she dont walk routes? im pretty sure she does..and i dont even know the jawn

but whatevs, not trying to really push the issue, i just def see the jawn up....but not handing anyone any crowns

whats up with being the "bishop" or the "rook". im trying to apply for those positions.

I MOST DEFINATELY DO GOTTA GIVE IT TO HER FOR BEING THE ONLY FEMALE RIGHT NOW HANDLIN HER BUSINESS ON THE BRIX (DONT GET THAT PART TWISTED). KARMA GETS MUCH RESPECT WHEN I SEE HER FOR THAT. AND IM SURE IF I WAS ACTIVE RIGHT NOW, WE'D DEF BE TAKING MOST OF THE MALES REPS RIGHT NOW.

ITS A SHAME CAUSE THE FEMALE WRITERS (KIM / KARMA / MUAHZ / STANK) ARE ACTUALLY BETTER THAN SOME OF THE MALE WRITERS....HAHAH.........WHAT HAS GRAFF BECOME? :haha:

Originally posted by cheerleader@Jun 24 2005, 10:52 AM

no qk i dont get what the joke is, youre saying she dont walk routes?  im pretty sure she does..and i dont even know the jawn

but whatevs, not trying to really push the issue, i just def see the jawn up....but not handing anyone any crowns

whats up with being the "bishop" or the "rook".  im trying to apply for those positions.

CHEERLEADER, ON THE REAL, I DONT THINK YOU'D BE APPLICABLE FOR EITHER!!! AND THE JOKE IS "YOU DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF WALKING REAL ROUTES"

QUEEN KIM -VS - NO TITLE NISE >>>> 2005 ACTION

Originally posted by cheerleader+Jun 22 2005, 09:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cheerleader - Jun 22 2005, 09:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bentone@Jun 22 2005, 09:01 PM

nice flix.  is that red roler by out?

bro, you should really take that dudes nuts OUT of your mouth for a minute

[/b]

more "OUT" puns:

mas

massedout.jpg

Guest kasmoney

that looks horrible...but i like the wannabe punchline type thing..

its outttttttaaaaa herrrrreeee!..would have been better

Archived