Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ShermHI+Jun 16 2005, 03:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ShermHI - Jun 16 2005, 03:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-airmax1990@Jun 15 2005, 08:56 PM

anyone flick the new ruen shit on 76? How bout the hothead commin out of the society hill tunnels onto 95?

Fuck a Ruen, tell him to get his weight up... ALL OVER

[/b]

yo tell that kid ta just stop(ruen) the orig. was(RUIN) SP AMB MK :headache: fake ones give me headaches.....

>edited for details...

Guest cabin fever

Is Kunt still doing his thing?

I remember 3-5 years ago (maybe even longer) seeing his shit in mags a lot and liking it...

Nice flick up there!

This thread is great.

the jm hot thats whatsup,with stand test of time...bidump ugf....and kunt like 3 ta5 yrs ago had mad roads and hiway spots philly,jerz,ny...what i rember most was right when ya get off tha nj turnpike inbetween ny tunnel hot roof top while sitting in traffic mad long....the building aint even there no mo.....wordup...

yo 4 da recordz bumpyhead72 n phillyzfinest or fillyzfinest watever da fuc ur name iz i peeped yal talkin shit but do yall write on wallz or da computer u faggotz state ur name pussy n also agua didnt get chumped pussy.....ask dem niggaz how BDR doez it we started fightz da last 2 bbq n will never stop.................n quest? aka pose2 ur a faggot who payz bodyguardz 2 watch his body.u snitch homo..yall no his typin i dont hide behind da computer nigga ......so until yall leave a name fuk yalll....BDR LIVE IN 2005 FREE DM$INE$SES$BAP

Originally posted by dat boy ariez bdr@Jun 20 2005, 11:04 PM

yo 4 da recordz bumpyhead72 n phillyzfinest or fillyzfinest watever da fuc ur name iz i peeped yal talkin shit but do yall write on wallz or da computer u faggotz state ur name pussy n also agua didnt get chumped pussy.....ask dem niggaz how BDR doez it we started fightz da last 2 bbq n will never stop.................n quest? aka pose2 ur a faggot who payz bodyguardz 2 watch his body.u snitch homo..yall no his typin i dont hide behind da computer nigga ......so until yall leave a name fuk yalll....BDR LIVE IN 2005 FREE DM$INE$SES$BAP

1ST OF ALL..ITS BUMPYHEAD75.. :haha: YOUR BOY AGUA GOT BITCHED SITTIN ON HIS BIKE..HIS BOY WHO HE KEPT SENDING DOWN THE BLOCK FOR REPORTS ON WHAT WAS GOIN ON GOT HIS ASS BEAT..SO IF THAT HOW BDR DOES IT..LOL...THATS HILARIOUS..LISTEN LITTLE BOY..YOU KNOW NOT WHO U FUCK WITH..YOU DONT WANT IT TO GET WORSE..ASK YOUR BOY WHAT ITS LIKE...IF HE IS DONE RUNNING AWAY...IF YOU GUYS ARE SO TUFF..WHYD YOUR MAN RUN?HE WAS GETTIN A FAIR ONE AND RAN..SO PLEASE....BITCHES DONE RUNNIN? BIG DICK RUBBERS?.. :yuck:

Originally posted by drinkthat40zlilkid@Jun 20 2005, 08:24 PM

philly really needs an all bombing video like state your name. someone get on that asap, and if i had any kind of video making skillz id do it myself

Just watched that video for the first time.. it's a 2 hour movie of the 5 baros and BK is a hour long.. ha.. still a fresh video.

Originally posted by beelkaemoney@Jun 20 2005, 11:21 AM

anybody catch that new 'The Game' song on pwr 99 this morning dissin Philly and Beanz..The Young Gunz etc..

yeah its called 300 bars n runnin that shit is too hot and is like 9 minutes long. he says mad shit about alot people on that. eats 50 alive

Originally posted by Make$Take$+Jun 20 2005, 10:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Make$Take$ - Jun 20 2005, 10:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-beelkaemoney@Jun 20 2005, 11:21 AM

anybody catch that new 'The Game' song on pwr 99 this morning dissin Philly and Beanz..The Young Gunz etc..

yeah its called 300 bars n runnin that shit is too hot and is like 9 minutes long. he says mad shit about alot people on that. eats 50 alive

[/b]

i remember when he did 200 bars on the deep cover beat, he do a new one or somethin?

Archived