Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

eba00517223f00000032.jpg

IM TAKIN MY BEEF TO THE WALL....YOU CAN BE THE JUDGE..WE WILL HANDLE IT THE RIGHT WAY.. WITH A CAP AND PAINT...THE WHOLE CITY IS WHAT WE GET TO USE...IM NOT CROSSIN ANYTHING OUT IM JUST TRYIN TO END THIS...YOU CAN CALL ME WHAT EVERY YOU WANT...IM NOT A GANGSTER IM A GRAFF WRITER

POE

P.S THE B-BOY BAR-B-Q WAS OFF THE HOOK...MAD PROPS TO EVERYONE WHO DID THEIR THING

well the bbq and the following day was off the hook..if your that kid that got the ass whippin...u got bitched out.and your boy on the bike..think he was agua came off like the biggest pussy when that blk dude was in his face..bdr(bitches done right)

Originally posted by mischief brew+Jun 13 2005, 11:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mischief brew - Jun 13 2005, 11:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-doomfarmer@Jun 13 2005, 04:31 PM

wildinthestreets.gif

this looks pretty gay. a rally sponsored by two over-priced skate shops. let's see some sub zero support

[/b]

i bought a deck there today. its a rally for skateboarding not for the shops, check out the website.

Originally posted by doomfarmer+Jun 13 2005, 08:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (doomfarmer - Jun 13 2005, 08:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by mischief brew@Jun 13 2005, 11:09 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-doomfarmer@Jun 13 2005, 04:31 PM

wildinthestreets.gif

this looks pretty gay. a rally sponsored by two over-priced skate shops. let's see some sub zero support

i bought a deck there today. its a rally for skateboarding not for the shops, check out the website.

[/b]

i have checked it out on many occasions it just sounds like alot of people are gonna' get therer boards taken' away :( i meen what would make any of this legal? where still gonna get hassled by cops but, there gonna' get scared becouse there will be large numbers of skateboarders and the same thing that happened at the LOVE rally is gonna happen. fucking moto cross cops

HA HA HA HA HA.

LET ME GIT THIS RIGHT.

POSE 2 HAS A BBQ,

ALL THESE NIGGAS HAVE BEEF WIT HIM OR THEY GOTS

NO RESPECT FOR HIS STEEZ.

HOWEVER,

CAEM, ARIES, POSSIBLY AGUA, POSSIBLY BDR HEADS,

AND WHOEVER ELSE IS A HARDCORE, GRIMY, UNDERGROUND,

HUSTLIN', ANTISOCIAL, HOODRAT SHOWS UP AT THE DUDES

PARTY...

REALLY THESE NIGGAS DICKEAT POSE 2. THEY WANT TO BE DOWN WIT

HIS EVENT. THEY WANT TO SIGN ALL THE DICKEATERS BLACK

BOOKS. NIGGA WANTS EVERYONE TO SEE HIM CATCH A TAG AND

SAY-OH SNAP, ITS THE BULL CAEM!

PS- THAT SHIT LOOKS LIKE CUCK

props to dudes scare n amose.. both gettin up recently..

i can't remember if i seen two new amose straight letters in cmd(maybe outskirts of 'sauken, i forget) recently.. cant remember if it was two, or if my dumb ass just seent the same ones twice n thought they were dif.-- if neone got flicks that be dope

big ups to the whole kic for doin' they thing

oh and edit to bump for the cemis n empi joints at the bbq couple pages back

holla

yo did any1 see the episode of cops earler 2day..it was 1 of the wildest episodes i seen in awhile...some dude was stuck between a train and the third rail,some dude got stabbed in the stomach and his bowels were hangin out (says the pig),and some guy burnt a drunk guy for his wallet or something and got tackled by like 8 cops as if he was some cereal killer... :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by PurpleNerple@Jun 14 2005, 02:47 AM

so someone bought the chemical brothers album and single, then made a flyer

cover527_26316.jpg

plus

B0006SKV0U.jpg

Equals

wildinthestreets.gif

the only thing in either of those designs that looks vaguely reminiscent is the closed fist...and i hate to break it to you, the designer who did the chemical brothers cover did not invent the concept of a raised fist.

you should be embarassed one that youre that familiar with a chemical bros album

... theres a long story behind these pictures here but im sure tha people who did this work wouldnt want me to get into details and put them all on blast bout it ya mean but lets just say it wasnt tha nicest thing u could do to the owner of the property when they catch YOU writin on they walls...

1.jpg.5718bfcaa627d6e8ad4bd94d53185d10.jpg

2.jpg.f6cce114ce4c5acad3c6500ac80f50cb.jpg