Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yo cheer i never saw that dev in person but 5 months ago makes him the winner taker is doin just that straight takin shit wait til you see it same green fill same lights same red in the 3d wow i just cant do shit like that originality is a big thing in this game

that dr.sex thing is old and doesnt relate to philly in any way whatsoever, delete that shit

also taker, oh that delaware dude, i have seen that on 95 down there...ags is good people, so if its his boy, im sure dude is aight

oh and as for snuka, i wasnt dissing dude, just saying taking paper was prolly not the best move for dude, im sure hed agree with that

yeah maybe i shouldve added that snuka beats is/was one of my favorite writers coming up, i felt bad as shit when that shit went down

and speakin of top, i gotta dig out that old ename top gate that had the punchline "i remain at the TOP like the sun", also one of my faves

yo for them POLES pics i did them a lil bit ago and plus im sort of a younge buck i havent realy been righting that long and im just starting to go out more to try to get my name out there

thats y u think them pics looks like they should be in the toy section

but im going out more and trying to get better and get more rep

so next problem,

Originally posted by 215 hero@Jun 11 2005, 10:11 AM

yo for them POLES pics i did them a lil bit ago and plus im sort of a younge buck i havent realy been righting that long and im just starting to go out more to try to get my name out there

thats y u think them pics looks like they should be in the toy section

but im going out more and trying to get better and get more rep

so next problem,

you obviously haven't been spelling long either