Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

boll funny as shit, he bet me $5 that he could run over n throw up ah throw on that garage while a cop was parked 10 feet away n not get caught.....muh fuckah pulled it off, but it was cool tho, he looked out on trees afta that

neen.jpg.f67d989f8fc2b188d3569a25622a2d9c.jpg

Originally posted by LGB1@Jun 9 2005, 01:00 AM

boll funny as shit, he bet me $5 that he could run over n throw up ah throw on that garage while a cop was parked 10 feet away n not get caught.....muh fuckah pulled it off, but it was cool tho, he looked out on trees afta that

NIGGA THAT SHITS DUKKIE, I DONT CARE IF A COP WAS WATCHIN YU... :chicken:

Originally posted by LGB1@Jun 9 2005, 02:00 AM

funniest part is..i dont see shit... :huh2:

Originally posted by SF1+Jun 7 2005, 08:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Jun 7 2005, 08:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cheerleader@Jun 7 2005, 10:54 PM

ha for a second i thought that can tag said TAN and i got stoked

the mad hitter

That is TAN.

[/b]

it looks like tan but its CAN AKA LARON

Originally posted by selfishone@Jun 8 2005, 12:46 PM

eba00463250f00000027.jpg

This ones for QK. Throwback from 96 in tha Devils Pocket.

On another note, I saw that "Bomb The System" Movie. a couple weeks ago.

Cinematography and soundtrack are bangin,but the Movie has some really cheesy unrealistic

moments. I thought it would acome a little more real considering some of the stars paid there dues in this game. I give it 3 caps up

LOVIN THE KIM FLIC....THANK UUUUUUU !

Originally posted by selfishone+Jun 9 2005, 04:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (selfishone - Jun 9 2005, 04:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cheerleader@Jun 9 2005, 11:14 AM

ha that SNUKA "taking only paper"...taking paper was prolly the worst move for dude

:haha: true

[/b]

E HEY CHILL WIT THE SNUKA JOKES THAT WAS ONE OF MY HOMIES FROM BACK IN DAY ......HE TAUGHT DERO EVERYTHING THING HE BASICALLY KNOWS !!!!!!!!!!! WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES

" DESPARATE TIMES CAUSE FOR DESPERATE MEASURES"

YOU SHOULD BE PRAISIN THAT MANS STLYE , NOT HARPIN ON HIS MISTAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SNUKA BEATS

"NIGGA THAT SHITS DUKKIE, I DONT CARE IF A COP WAS WATCHIN YU... "

DAAAAAMMNNN i aint kno philly had so many hatas, a bunch o online gangstas talkin that shit but o well its aigh yall got yall opinions, fuck you, 1

- NEEN

8///////////////D :yuck:

hatas holla at me!

Originally posted by still here+Jun 9 2005, 05:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (still here - Jun 9 2005, 05:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by selfishone@Jun 9 2005, 04:01 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-cheerleader@Jun 9 2005, 11:14 AM

ha that SNUKA "taking only paper"...taking paper was prolly the worst move for dude

:haha: true

E HEY CHILL WIT THE SNUKA JOKES THAT WAS ONE OF MY HOMIES FROM BACK IN DAY ......HE TAUGHT DERO EVERYTHING THING HE BASICALLY KNOWS !!!!!!!!!!! WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES

" DESPARATE TIMES CAUSE FOR DESPERATE MEASURES"

YOU SHOULD BE PRAISIN THAT MANS STLYE , NOT HARPIN ON HIS MISTAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SNUKA BEATS

[/b]

SNUKA WAS A PERSONAL FRIEND OF MINE....MAD RESPECT ALWAYS AND MUCH LOVE ..........KIM -W- SNUKA BEATS "TAKIN ONLY PAPER"

Originally posted by SMOKIN44MAG+Jun 9 2005, 01:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SMOKIN44MAG - Jun 9 2005, 01:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SF1@Jun 7 2005, 08:24 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-cheerleader@Jun 7 2005, 10:54 PM

ha for a second i thought that can tag said TAN and i got stoked

the mad hitter

That is TAN.

it looks like tan but its CAN AKA LARON

[/b]

Thats laron the don

Originally posted by daterrawrist@May 29 2005, 08:44 PM

sp2ne you didnt get the rest of the walls.you cut out  a huge chunk.lemme ges ur camera got low on batteries.

do u mean the snor/zelot/camel wall? i knew you had flicks of it so i didnt waste my time..

who here is goin to the bbq?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

these 2 are from the other day..

aguadrama.jpg

cityline.jpg