Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
noschool2day

Philadelphia

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Theres also a mad peice in that clout, and what looks like the Philly MB, I'm not sure if it is but it's dope. Defiantly pick up this mag, its pretty hot. And Sloe, that girls bangin

word! esteme is dope-ive seen fr8s so hard they burned through fences blocking the view .

esteme.jpg

... no joke.

lmao @ digs:

"on some keys in the bowl shit"

thats some 70s penthouse letters shit like when you used to steal penthouses out of your boys dads drawers...some keys on the bowl shit.

but forreal this esteme is ill on so many levels:

070a100a.jpg

the color composition is crazy! there literally no one in the entire united states painting pieces like this dude...dude just flips all kinds of conventions without sacrificing letterform or succumbing to trends....even peep the shines/sprakles... like three reds/pinks in the 3d, two or three blues in the fill with some purple designs, next level man

also that clout is banging, esteme def deserves the exposure.

also the puzl interview, that dude is a serious monster, definition of savage.

fucking snow... im buying a house down north.. fuck all this shit....

and you know how the fam do... The Greatest Ever...

Originally posted by cheerleader@Jan 30 2005, 01:39 AM

lmao @ digs:

also that clout is banging, esteme def deserves the exposure.

also the puzl interview, that dude is a serious monster, definition of savage.

i agree ESTEME def deserves it...i just wish they wouldve given more space to him. i mean he got a half page interview with two whole pages devoted to him.

while the PUZL interview was a great read, they gave him 11 pages of flicks and interview space...

just sayin, i wish they wouldve devoted more mag to ESTEME

Originally posted by IHATEYOUHERBS@Jan 25 2005, 09:57 PM

stop putin castor and ruen fliz are here those kids are gay and not from philly

Born and raised faggot.

Originally posted by iagainsti@Jan 30 2005, 07:31 AM

i agree ESTEME def deserves it...i just wish they wouldve given more space to him. i mean he got a half page interview with two whole pages devoted to him.

while the PUZL interview was a great read, they gave him 11 pages of flicks and interview space...

just sayin, i wish they wouldve devoted more mag to ESTEME

i only know cause i worked with the clout dudes on my interview, but it was estemes decision to go short...they had 5 pages slated for him. but still, that mag is in every tower in the country, and all over europe, he got a boatload of good exposure from it.

Originally posted by Ruener+Jan 30 2005, 04:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ruener - Jan 30 2005, 04:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-IHATEYOUHERBS@Jan 25 2005, 09:57 PM

stop putin castor and ruen fliz are here those kids are gay and not from philly

Born and raised faggot.

[/b]

ahh cobras.

ruenaksumma04.jpg

esteme shit is hot

if anyone knnos how to get pics of a digital camera and on to the comp with spacific details pm me bc when i try nothing comes up when i plug the shit in it just sits there

lol the box you racked it from should have had a instruction manual , if not go rack another box gimmie the camera and ill explain what to do.