Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats cool

cuz only really cool people places and things get hated on

"I forever fully be reppin for philly/ one out the pack ready to crack four phillies/ after that slash a gash in the titan/ burn ash when im writing till terror alerts heighten"

Originally posted by suicidebombr+May 17 2005, 01:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (suicidebombr - May 17 2005, 01:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-beelkaemoney@May 16 2005, 02:38 PM

normal_5-9-05%20007.jpg

heres the fucker that been swipin our shit..anyone recognize it???

looks to me like it says demok

[/b]

Is it sapose to be Amok?

Does Amok have something to do with that site?

jeez, punk found a new way to get rep... steal pics now everybody knows about him...

to an extent he's doin some a favor by further circulating the pics, I know SF's in alot of his own pics so now he gets his shit seen elsewhere., but don't get me wrong, i don't wanna be puttin in footwork and somebody else just snatches up the results.

i hope somebody hacks his shit.

yo not for nothing, i dont see the big deal....if you have gems you dont want shared, dont post em online, thats what most of us do....i keep gems in the shoebox. once you post em online youre pretty much giving them out. its wack dude doesnt take his own flicks but it aint like hes getting rep off having photos online...if anything yall are gassing dudes head up talking about...i never even heard of that site before yesterday.

if you wanna share your flicks, share em, if you want them to yourself, dont post em online

Originally posted by cheerleader@May 16 2005, 07:03 PM

njesteme1.jpg

njnise1.jpg

njraels1.jpg

njast1.jpg

OH SNAP! ESTEME NISER RAELS AND AST! STRAIGHT BLAZED IT! THAT ESTEME SAMURAI HAS GOT TO BE THE DOPEST.

I'M FEELING THE MIDAS TOO, ORIGINAL FILLIN

I WAS bent about them flix..a good friend of mine gave them to me..i come here and try to showcase a few yester year writers in this city..some of the greats and some fuck who dont know shit about this city past or present comes along and jacks them -okay i guess-but then he puts them on some site then promotes this site like yea i took all these flix..next time i get some of them flix i guess i keep them ALL to myself instead of tryin to grace this place with some old time fun... :hatred: ill just keep to current shit...

SF yea actually i do believe that dumb motherfucker writes **** i posted wrong flix my bad for that!!

...edit for spelling...

dont get me wrong, the dude cant post whatever he wants of my own shit, i dont even really care that he posts the flicks i went out and took for my own site, but when hes postin flix that other people actually had the time to scan and send in to b put on filth and then they're on his site, that shit isnt cool