Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by dicegameTron+May 14 2005, 06:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dicegameTron - May 14 2005, 06:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cheerleader@May 9 2005, 09:08 PM

everytime i see this i think of that guy WARZ:

Breakdance.jpg

LOOK IT'S HOMOAEROBICS

[/b]

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Originally posted by SF1@May 14 2005, 10:24 PM

Yo everybody that posts pics should make sure to ad a watermark to their flick. there's a fucking idiot that is jacking flicks and putting them on his site without hollering at the people that actually took the flicks for permition, and pretending that they're his flicks because he's too lazy to go get his own.

I tried to holler at him on a PM and even tried to go the niceguy rout and told him to at least shout me out that 80% of his flicks are courtisy of me and maybe shout out the rest of the people who's flicks he jacked, and the kid had the balls to pop smart and tell me that without a watermark I "have no proof that I took the flicks" and basically I'm beat. Then he says "welcome to the internet."

Fucking herb!

Edit---> I realize that anything that's put on here is fare game for someone to save on their computer and repost later or whatever, but at least shout where you got it from and for god sakes don't start your own site with jacked flicks without asking first and shoutin out where you got them from!!!

yeah i know that kid goes on here, take my flix off your site, dont even try to say i cant prove i took them because i can prove they were on my site before yours so take them off

Originally posted by SF1@May 15 2005, 03:24 AM

Yo everybody that posts pics should make sure to ad a watermark to their flick. there's a fucking idiot that is jacking flicks and putting them on his site without hollering at the people that actually took the flicks for permition, and pretending that they're his flicks because he's too lazy to go get his own.

I tried to holler at him on a PM and even tried to go the niceguy rout and told him to at least shout me out that 80% of his flicks are courtisy of me and maybe shout out the rest of the people who's flicks he jacked, and the kid had the balls to pop smart and tell me that without a watermark I "have no proof that I took the flicks" and basically I'm beat. Then he says "welcome to the internet."

Fucking herb!

Edit---> I realize that anything that's put on here is fare game for someone to save on their computer and repost later or whatever, but at least shout where you got it from and for god sakes don't start your own site with jacked flicks without asking first and shoutin out where you got them from!!!

what site is it???

Fucking herb!

why are you stressin.. thats what people do.. its the computer

fuck the computer rep get the street rep.. i was down SP yesterday seen ur shit sik came up ....i think even if u do do sumthin with ur

pics hes gonna edit the pic anyways n try to take whatever u put on there off ... he got nothing else to do then play on a computer...

let him take flicks off this site what he gotta go print his shit out

lookin busted when u all got the originals with the negatives

let the little homo do him start puttin SIK'S ORGINAL ON THE BOTTOM OF UR PICS :king:

Yo everybody that posts pics should make sure to ad a watermark to their flick. there's a fucking idiot that is jacking flicks and putting them on his site without hollering at the people that actually took the flicks for permition, and  pretending that they're his flicks because he's too lazy to go get his own.

Fucking herb!

why are you stressin.. thats what people do.. its the computer

fuck the computer rep get the street rep.. i was down SP yesterday seen ur shit sik came up ....i think even if u do do sumthin with ur

pics hes gonna edit the pic anyways n try to take whatever u put on there off ... he got nothing else to do then play on a computer...

let him take flicks off this site what he gotta go print his shit out

lookin busted when u all got the originals with the negatives

let the little homo do him start puttin SIK'S ORGINAL ON THE BOTTOM OF UR PICS :king:

Originally posted by KareAfu215@May 16 2005, 02:00 AM

Classic Clyde.....

Does anyone have the old Clyde piece on the el, it was brown fill in and it was pretty stylish, not block letters

yeah i have a flick of that in an album somewhere, if i remember correctly it was at 60th st station, and you could only see it if you were standing on the westbound platform..it wasnt filled in, just had the brown buff paint as a "fill...but he made it look like it was a fill...i gotta look for that flick

Originally posted by handshark+May 16 2005, 05:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (handshark - May 16 2005, 05:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>i want to see this thief dude site

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-dankish@May 13 2005, 03:47 AM

what up kidz..i got a graff site with lots of flix...if you got some time,check it out..rate the pictures and leave comments!

heres the link

http://graffiti.illegalthoughts.com