Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY THE HELL I COPY A SHORTCUT FROM FOTANGO BUT IT PUTS A PREVIOUS COPY OF THE SHORTCUT IN THERE?

TRYIN TO POST MORE FLIX BUT IT KEEPS DUPLICATIN.

THANX IF ANYONE CAN HELP!

Originally posted by GucciCondom@May 13 2005, 05:03 PM

didnt expect to see this shit, i drive by it everyday thinking it would be an easy spot to smash, and then finally someone did it

eba00517922f00000010.jpg

zem and cern had it last summer

that whole highway was smashed but they buffed it all

Originally posted by GucciCondom@May 13 2005, 07:26 PM

yeah yo that highway catches madd heat, i saw something about it in the paper it had a flick of a Tre joint.

yeah heads were trying to hem it up since they seemed clueless in the burbs, but then that article came out and that slowed the whole roll

that tone is hot though

Yo everybody that posts pics should make sure to ad a watermark to their flick. there's a fucking idiot that is jacking flicks and putting them on his site without hollering at the people that actually took the flicks for permition, and pretending that they're his flicks because he's too lazy to go get his own.

I tried to holler at him on a PM and even tried to go the niceguy rout and told him to at least shout me out that 80% of his flicks are courtisy of me and maybe shout out the rest of the people who's flicks he jacked, and the kid had the balls to pop smart and tell me that without a watermark I "have no proof that I took the flicks" and basically I'm beat. Then he says "welcome to the internet."

Fucking herb!

Edit---> I realize that anything that's put on here is fare game for someone to save on their computer and repost later or whatever, but at least shout where you got it from and for god sakes don't start your own site with jacked flicks without asking first and shoutin out where you got them from!!!