Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by m.nice@May 9 2005, 05:59 PM

the under rated crew)ALS..peolpe dont want to see you floss on the streets or the walls.when you dont put in the right work mugs be hate-in,when you put in too much work mugs be hate-in,but when your hand is live and you pick and choose were you want your shit because corny ass writers are fucking the game up,we the most hated on dudes.IF YOUR CHANGE ANI"T LONG AS TRAIN SMOKE GET YOUR WEIGHT UP NOT HATE UP>MASK--------------->ALS.

corney ass writers like who? and when are u doing the second volume to the graff mag u came out with?

Blue...Blue, blue, who the hell are you? I am the one that's from the roots crew and I'm tellin you to re-bel...

Steve... Steve, yes you know he's ganna leave after he bust a...umm, straight up piece....

SF1 that sounds familiar...Is that the On The Go/Street Soldiers rhyme??

I didnt know boul but I wanna send Big RIP for the fallen soldier AMOE..his fam..and crew..

and if the boul aint passed thats fucked up to say some shit like that AGAIN..i,e CAEM thing a couple pages back..

Originally posted by WallMolester+May 11 2005, 02:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WallMolester - May 11 2005, 02:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-WallDecoratR@May 11 2005, 01:37 AM

Im gonna guess its a quote from a song from The Roots, cause it sounds like one and you just posted that after that roots peice

:clown2:

[/b]