Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alright, What the fuck? what is the deal, with tha day-by-day beef on the 76 wall, ending up with a huge fucking roller(which doesnt look bad by the way)going over someone, who has no fucking beef with anyone? I understand if you have legitamite beef with cats, and someone goes over your shit then retaliation is a must, and Im not trying to get in the middle of THAT beef, but there is no reason in the fucking world to roll right over people who dont ever start shit or talk shit, or for that matter, even roll with people who do? Whats good with that shit? Im not trying to stir up a bunch of shit either, its just really uncalled for, on a wall that fucking big, to settle a beef by rollin right over cats who arent even involed in said beef! And I also know, that I dont get up as much as most cats in philly who hold shit down on the regular, but rollin over my shit for no fuckin reason is pretty fucked up.

-j

Originally posted by illwitit@May 4 2005, 10:20 AM

Alright, What the fuck? what is the deal, with tha day-by-day beef on the 76 wall, ending up with a huge fucking roller(which doesnt look bad by the way)going over someone, who has no fucking beef with anyone? I understand if you have legitamite beef with cats, and someone goes over your shit then retaliation is a must, and Im not trying to get in the middle of THAT beef, but there is no reason in the fucking world to roll right over people who dont ever start shit or talk shit, or for that matter, even roll with people who do? Whats good with that shit? Im not trying to stir up a bunch of shit either, its just really uncalled for, on a wall that fucking big, to settle a beef by rollin right over cats who arent even involed in said beef! And I also know, that I dont get up as much as most cats in philly who hold shit down on the regular, but rollin over my shit for no fuckin reason is pretty fucked up.

-j

fuck it..keep movin...

Originally posted by illwitit@May 4 2005, 09:20 AM

-j

Your right doesnt look bad at all.....

Always On

Originally posted by welovevolve+May 4 2005, 01:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (welovevolve - May 4 2005, 01:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-nozaki@May 3 2005, 02:52 PM

am i the only one who hates the character on the left?  no offense, it's only an opinion...i'm just wondering.

probably, cause persin is fucking sick

[/b]

damn, i feel stupid as hell now! i didn't know homeboy was sick when he painted that! i should of figured that he was probably like non-stop sneezing the whole time he painted that shit, and probably had a fever and what not. my bad...that's better than i could do under those conditions.

Originally posted by silentwrytes@May 4 2005, 05:59 PM

65.jpg

damn ..... thats on route ***....... i remember growing up there used to be a "phoenix" str8 letter there. Also ..... anyone else remember in the early 80's seeing all of the " god created disease" stencils on the hiways?