Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by beelkaemoney@Jan 24 2005, 02:33 PM

HeavyloX...tsk tsk tsk...

We'll see how Tom Brady is feeling after a punch in the mouth...

ask Mike Vick what that D is like...but then again you too will know soon enough...

:king: EAGLES vs ???

aight!!!! We will see how it plays out>>> gave up 3 pts to the best offense(colts) in NFL , and got 41 PTS against the BEST DEFENCE (steelers)in NFL. All in the last two games,,,, who did you guys beat?????? exactly - good luck!!! you'l need it.. Sell your souls now!!

PATRIOTS 05

[

aight!!!! We will see how it plays out>>> gave up 3 pts to the best offense(colts) in NFL , and got 41 PTS against the BEST DEFENCE (steelers)in NFL. All in the last two games,,,, who did you guys beat?????? exactly - good luck!!! you'l need it.. Sell your souls now!!

dawg u surely cant be serious(and dont call me shirley)..

the pats aint got a chance..pittsburgh lost that game for themselves..That aint gonna happen with them 05 broad street bullies bitch!! I bet the Patriots wont be roaming the middle of the field or throwin lob passes or no shit like that(see Alge CRumpleD) but in the end we'll see how ur feeling after TO gets jiggy wit it in the endzone a couple times.... now for the recap TomBrady..overrated..Corey Dillon..overrated.. i mean come on dawg they got Troy Brown(wide reciever) playing as a db.. :lol: no more trick plays or overhype of the so-so Pats..we callin yall out in the front!!!!

Now let the church say AMEN!!!!

Tom Brady is still under rated...my boy is nasty, corey dillon is nasty!! i hope TO plays, which i think is a bunch of hype in a sad attempt to scare the pats. if he does play it is at like 50% so let him so rodney harrison can take him out....we are givin up 6 points and i would still take the bet

Originally posted by DBMstyles@Jan 25 2005, 10:07 AM

Tom Brady is still under rated...my boy is nasty, corey dillon is nasty!! i hope TO plays, which i think is a bunch of hype in a sad attempt to scare the pats. if he does play it is at like 50% so let him so rodney harrison can take him out....we are givin up 6 points and i would still take the bet

Well since cats like this^^^ have been hangin out in our shit talkin about the PATS and shit..I went to the Boston thread and got it goin for us...anybody with me? :lol2:

We should welcome all this eagle hatin. people from anlaysts to players have talked shit all year about our squad and how they wont make it past the playoffs,and how we are overated. What have we done?.....proved them all wrong. So I'm gonna keep my mouth shut and let all the haters chug on that haterade,and wait for gang green to silence them like they have all year.