Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
noschool2day

Philadelphia

Originally posted by TALL PRINTS@Oct 30 2005, 07:20 PM

ArmChair Graff Critics? These Are people that are from here locals, In new york outta towners get slashed, Gone Over, Outta there, hes lucky people are even letting his name live, I go to new york, I see what pops there, Boner got a lil rep, but at the end of the day that nigga writes BONER...he can get as much rep as he want, BONER is his name, motherfuckers should go over him on the strength of that,...people are to nice nowadays..

What are you crazy? Boners a ill name.

I also know certain Philly oldheads that you probably look up to that agree.

Also how you gonna blame one dude for something that somebody else either did or didn't do to you in a city full of thousands of writers? Did Boner or anyone from NY diss your shit? If not then why you sound so salty?

I know none of my shit in NY got dissed. And if it did I'd have a problem with whoever did it, not an entire city. :haha:

All this hate is gonna clog your arteries.

Boner is not an ill name, and im gonna go out on a limb and say any old heads from philly that I look up to, or know, do not think boner is an ill name..

Also I never said i got dissed in new york, People I know in new york dont even like people from long island writing in nyc let alone some one from another city..dont twist my words around man, I dont even care about boner, the only reason i said anything is cause your acting like people are hating on dude, when he came at people here first talking bout he is gonna do this and that, Im everywhere man, and i dont see his name nowhere accept what you post, No one cares, Your acting like im hating when im not, or im salty cause someone crossed me out?? come on man, your from philly, act like it, Defending some dudes that aint even from here, thats crazy....wheres the love????

in reality man, you just want beef with people so your always trying to push some envelope, cause you want people to respond like i did...well i responded... so you can make as many thumbs down and laughing happy faces, and try to play me as much as you want, cause anyone on this board that is a real philly head, and knows the real deal, they know im right and your wrong...

philly baby, if you cant do a wicked dont talk to me....thats the situation...

let me edit this, before people go tell me what you write blah blah blah...

i write ALEAS...

Originally posted by TALL PRINTS@Oct 30 2005, 10:39 PM

Boner is not an ill name, and im gonna go out on a limb and say any old heads from philly that I look up to, or know, do not think boner is an ill name..

Also I never said i got dissed in new york, People I know in new york dont even like people from long island writing in nyc let alone some one from another city..dont twist my words around man, I dont even care about boner, the only reason i said anything is cause your acting like people are hating on dude, when he came at people here first talking bout he is gonna do this and that, Im everywhere man, and i dont see his name nowhere accept what you post, No one cares, Your acting like im hating when im not, or im salty cause someone crossed me out?? come on man, your from philly, act like it, Defending some dudes that aint even from here, thats crazy....wheres the love????

in reality man, you just want beef with people so your always trying to push some envelope, cause you want people to respond like i did...well i responded... so you can make as many thumbs down and laughing happy faces, and try to play me as much as you want, cause anyone on this board that is a real philly head, and knows the real deal, they know im right and your wrong...

philly baby, if you cant do a wicked dont talk to me....thats the situation...

let me edit this, before people go tell me what you write blah blah blah...

i write ALEAS...

Like I didn't know who you were? come on.

What you said was basicaly that he should get X-ed cause...

1-> he's from NY and everyone from NY hates anyone from other cities.

This aint even true. You got knuckle heads in every city (espescially graff writers), but there's also mad writers in NY that aint even from there that get mad respect for who they are and what they do.

2-> His name's Boner.

I think Boner is a hot name and MB for one also think's it's a hot name. Now I don't gotta "go out on a limb" cause I know for a fact that you look up to him cause he told me so, and because what writer from Philly wouldn't? he's a legend.

3-> cause he said something like look out Philly I'm coming through???

Who fucking cares? He said he's gonna do his thing and he is. If you aint see it it's cause you aint out there, or maybe cause he just got here. I know you went on a rampage a week or two ago but other than that you even admitted to me that you see no point in leaving NP.

I aint instigateing shit. I just have a habit of speaking my mind and calling shit as I see it. I also have a habbit of being unbiased (to an extent). You just want to hate anything that aint Philly. You even comfirm that in what you just said.

na what they said was boner is gonna teach philly how to do fill ins...or come off saying teach philly how paint, and then you backed him. Yes he was coming at everyone in philly it seems and you were like more power to you. i just dont get it someones coming at your city which includes you and you linked up with him..thats mind boggiling.

He aint "came at Philly".

He said look out for the B's.

Someone else completely unrelated said he's gonna show us how to do fills.

What are you talking about???

Get a life and go bomb or something and stop flinging hate at the next guy for doing big things. :rolleyes2:

ive already seen boners stuff...its pretty funny because hes been here for what? a few days? 2 weeks? and hes already got more up than a lot of people who are whining and complaining about him. WHO CARES hes bombing, philly needs it..its just one more writer to help fight the incredibly strong buff...

i have yet to see any boner. i know a couple spots in the pics that where posted...but, it seems like its all ducky spots, which means people only see it if they are goin to paint or take pics or buff spots that get buffed in a day or two any way. im sure if you give it some time, you will start to see him up. i wanna start to see throws on pull downs!! props to people routin through the hood........planet, miko, sear, soner, seyce, laron, epic, kaf, drama, be, naw, faim, nax, if i missed any, add them, but i see these kats every time i drive thru the ghetto on flick missions.....

MB told you I look up to him? Oh shit that must be true..

I have no idea when I would have told you It aint worth it to leave np..

But thats a true statement "north philly is where the kings rome..."

Im done talking about boner i said what i said, he dont have rep here to be talking like he is the shit, this aint nyc, this is philly, you can call me a hater i dont care, Like I never been called that before...

THAT BAD NEWS CHICAGO MIGHT BE THE BEST THING IVE SEEN ON HERE IN A WHILE.....PEOPLE ARE GIVING THIS SITE A BAD NAME BY POSTING SOME REAL GARBAGE.....REAL RECOGNIZE REAL.......